Wait what?!

Saitama's POV
—————————
As I was walking with the boy, wait I did not even get this kid's name but besides that I wanted to know why he was not in school at this time since it's too early for him to be out of school.

" hey kid what's you name? I didn't catch it earlier", I said

He then said," Oh yeah I didn't tell you well my name is Philly , I would give you my last name but my mom and GG said to never say it to anyone".

"Wait what? I wonder why , could they be villains or just a superhero that has retired?!
Nah it could be for certain reasons".

"Kid uh...I mean Philly why are you not in school,don't tell me your skipping,you can't be a hero if don't go to school"

"Oh they always send me to go home early"

"And why is that? Your a bad student?"

"Well it's the opposite of that,what happens is that they tell me to leave early due to how smart I am but I don't think they are going to let ever go back to school after today,they gave me a letter"

"Oh really,let me see this letter"

"Sure"
*gives letter*

From the high school for prodigy students, we here by state that Philly kid (first letter of last name) can no longer stay at are school due to his extremely high IQ and intelligence. We suggest for him to be still learning at home or home school him even though he is already very smart until he is at age for college due to his intelligence being at that level.

We are sorry but that kid is just to smart for his own good,but it was an honor for him being here.

"Wooow he really his smart, this kid is being kicked out of school just because his smart wait! Did it say high school"

*looks at Philly*

"He should be in elementary school about his age"

"Philly how old are you?"

" oh! ,I'am 6 soon turning 7 in a few months"

"Well this is my way to go home, bye Mr.Saitama"

I waved goodbye to the kid, he said "Mr" do I really look that old.

I go my way to my apartment, only to bump into someone.

Philly's POV
-----------------

I ran go around the path to the apartment that we live at only to bump into a person.

"Sorry I didn't see were I was heading for the apartment that is right her-e...."

Wait  a minute!

Saitama's POV
-------------------
I hear a familiar voice say sorry ,they said,"Sorry I didn't see were I was heading for the apartment that is right her-e...."

"Don't worry I was heading here as well..."

*stare--------*

WAIT A MINUTE?!

Both POV
-------------

"THAT MEANS WE LIVE IN THE SAME PLACE!?"😨

" That means we live in the same place! 🤩"

Philly's POV
--------------------

"Oh well will you look at that your or should I say I've been my neighbor,this is so cool that I have you as a neighbor. Well see you again other time Sir I need to tell my mother this"

I hurry and run inside.

Saitama's POV
------------------
I stare in shock....

Then yelled, " WHAT IS WITH SIR AND MR DO I LOOK THAT OLD!"

Philly's POV
----------------

I walk inside to see ... huh wait

Yo ,I'm dead?! I see GG and my mom crying

Yo ,I'm dead?!
I see GG and my mom crying

My mom turned around

Your POV
--------------

"GG I understand how you feel I can still see him right nexted to use"

GG POV
-------------
I turned only to see ...Uh ... I see Philly right next us

Y/n was looking at him as if he was a ghost

"YOU IDIOT HE IS ALIVE" I slapped them so hard the hit the wall , I run to hug Philly.

Your POV
--------------

I get off the wall to see what so was talking about ,I see here hugging Philly

....

...

...

....

"WAIT WHAT!"

✍🏼🐼 I do more later ( no promises though)