Memories and the past

Chapter 7

Your POV
--------------------
GG finish making food for all of us and we all ate the dinner table. When we were done we
all decided to go to the grocery store cause I had some coupons that were going to expire. We walked going to the store to get what we needed.

GG's POV
--------------------
Before we walked inside the store I saw a store that sold very beautiful clothes. So a gives a note Philly saying I would come back and to give it to y

, since last time I went off before telling her and she looked all over the city for me. It's kind of sweet but also very dumb of her to think I can't be by myself.

Philly's POV
--------------------
As walked in GG give me a letter to give to mom, oh boy she went off to get clothes and mommy is going to complain about this to me.

"Philly where is GG?"

"Here"

"What's?! Why can't she just stay put for once I mean come on it is just one little trip to the store but no!!!"

After that I left to go buy some snacks or anything I would want since I have the money GG gave to me.

As I was walking to the snack section I saw something shiny and familiar. Could it be ?
.... yes ! It is he is here. I should tell my mom about him ....

......
.......
.........
......
I'm lost......

I walk up to him if he could help me since he is a hero. I tucked on his white cape and said,
" hey mr. Saitama funny running into you again but could you help me I lost my mommy." I said sheepishly.

Your POV
--------------------
I finish my argument about why going off by yourself is bad.

"Isn't that right Philly"

.....

"PHILLY!"
"Not again I lost him"

Saitama's POV
--------------------

I turn around when I felt something was tucking onto my cape ,only to see that kid again....
wait ITS THAT KID AGAIN

" hey mr. Saitama funny running into you again but could you help me I lost my mommy."

Ah... the kid is lost, I'am kind of curious to see what his mother looks like.

"Oh well uh... hello again what are you doing here -you know what never mind that do you have any idea where your mother might be?"

"Well I think she left to the city to find me cause she does that when anyone she knew is gone"

"Oh ok than,let me pay for my things then we can find her"

Sorry for short chapter ✍🏼🐼