A hero huh?

Me back ✌️🐼

Your POV
------------------
It has been 3 years and I have been raising Philly with GG. I had also purchased a whole apartment building so that way I would not have to work but gain rent money from those who rent out a room. I also got a new suit that way no one would notice me as a hero. GG was yelling at me to take Philly out to the park and how to stop trying to avoid going outside.
As I was walking there I was starting to thinking about my old life as a hero. Boy do I miss it, may be when Philly grows up he could continue my league as a great hero role maybe someone else who I see is worthy to tech. When I walked turning around the corner I had hear noise and fighting,I should help but I have retired no but they need help but you have kids and dogs to take care of. You know what I will see how this plays out. I was watching a young man fighting a crab monster and saving a weird butt chine kid. As soon as he was done fighting I really wanted for him to be my student, any hero could take him and I chose him since I can see that sprit that I use to have. I ran and did a flip with Philly strapped to my chest as I did my signature pose to see if he notices who I might be.
"Huh...who are you"

"WHAT?! You don't know who I am!, I am the one who soars at night or day and comes toward with a light to fight trouble, Astro"

".....never heard of yo-"

*you put a hand finger over his mouth*

"Shhh do you hear that?"

"Hear wha-"

"Shhhh"

"Would you look at that Philly,he fell asleep"

"Is that your child and what do you want"

" yes this is my child and I saw what you did and you have a lot of potentially in you to be the next to maybe or maybe die from getting this power of mine to be a strong hero"

"Wait really?!" He whispered yelled

" yes inde-"

You hear voice say

" why hello there Astro lovely see you here after trying to find you for many hours "

Could it be....

Sorry for short chapter me update soon 🐼👍