Foolish man

Your POV

I ran as fast as I could then I saw a man around the corner robbing.

Should I do something?

All of a sudden the mosquitos from the news show up

I ran in a core and hide behind it

Only to see one man decided to stay behind. Taking advantage of the lack of presence of the city's citizens, he had decided to raid the shopping center.

Armed with a crowbar, the robber laughs gleefully, "Thanks to that warning, they're all empty!" He scowls, "Like someone's gonna die from a mosquito bite." He glances towards his large bag, the sack carrying various items such as purses, vases, designer clothes, expensive wine, and household appliances. "What's losing a little blood if I get all this?"

A harsh wave of air suddenly rushes past him. The robber staggers back, a small swarm of mosquitos had flown past him. He had barely noticed their presence for they were already gone before he even saw them. His beanie is carried through the air, stealing his cap. He was taken aback by the strong air, "The wind...?"

As he remained distracted, an enormous horde of mosquitos latches onto his skin. His limbs are instantly devoured by the small bugs. They sink their nointed mouths into his skin. His limbs are instantly devoured by the small bugs. They sink their pointed mouths into his flesh. The robber flings his crowbar wildly, panicking as more insects crawled to his upper body. No part of him is left untouched by the insects. The robber screams, pained by the sharp mouths of the mosquitos penetrating his skin. Blood bubbles into their mouths as they slowly drink the man dry, prolonging the excruciating pain. With each passing second that mosquitos swell in size, desperate to carrying an excruciating amount of blood in their systems.

Finally, the mosquitos abandon their male victim. The man's corpse was beyond decomposition. His eyes were swallowed whole by the mosquitos along with his other organs. His body stands frozen with his mouth stuck in an everlasting scream that was never made audible. Pieces of his blonde hair fall to the ground as the horde of insects leave to return to their master.

I look up in the sky to see a mosquito like villain the cause of all this madnesses. But as much as I would want to beat them up I need to find Philly first. Who needs where his is by now. But knowing Philly he might be near Saitama and knowing Saitama he might be near a villain I should wait here.

Villain- "ahh!"

Eww  it's like she's aroused or something

Villain- " come on, you guys that wasn't nearly enough"

???- "target required"