I need to focus

Idk what chapter this is
===============================

Your POV
----------------

(Flash back over)

What am I even day dreaming I need to find GG and Philly

Then I started to ran to find them.

Saitama's POV
----------------

After I finish fighting that giant I grab Philly and landed on the ground. I then saw he was starting to wake up. That's good I need to take him back to his parents.

Philly's POV
----------------
I woke up and looked around and saw GG.

"GG!"

"Who?" Said Saitama

"That's my mommy's friend"

"Can I leave you with her instead of looking for your mom"

"Sure plus I think my mom might be home right now"

He then takes me to GG

GG's POV
----------------

I look around to see Philly be taking to me by a bald suited man. I stare at him then take Philly by the hand. We just stud there until some news headlines came up that was on a TV display case next to us. I then looked at his and said," were you the one that saved the city and Philly plus took down the Giant?"

With a blank face stated "yes.."

"Well thank you ..uh oh how about I invite you over for dinner at are place as a award for saving us?"

"Sure"

Then I gave him a piece of paper with are address and left

On are way there we found y/n then left as one group.

3rd POV
----------------

GG stated to cook a big meal for all of them including Saitama. Philly's was in the living room with there two dogs side by side with Philly in between them as he played video games. And you well you were taking a nap.

These two are able to talk the one that is mostly while has a red bandanna around his neck

These two are able to talk the one that is mostly while has a red bandanna around his neck. His personality is that he is playful,loud,annoying and sometimes is stupid but strong, name: slush . The other one has a blue bandanna around his neck. His personality is that he is smart and serious most of the time ,name: hush.

Later the bell rings

2 posts in one day 🐼 I will try