Egg man

Chapter 3

Philly's POV
————————-

"Then I saw the man was about to punch him ,like that was all it was going to take to stop him,yeah right,that will only make the alien angry ".

He punch it only to......I stared in shock only to see the alien to be beaten up . Body parts/ guts every where as I look. This man who was going to be my one of my new favorite hero's for being this strong! Needs to meet my mom. I remember her saying that if I were to every have a father it would have to be a very strong man that she would marry,even stronger than her. He looks funny kind of like an egg but I don't judge his style,then I hear him yell.

Saitama's POV
—————————
When I punch the Alien it exploded into pieces
Again.....again....AGAIN!

"DAAAMN IT!!!" I stated

Finished in one punch Again! 

"Wait what?!" I heard behind me

I turned around to see a kid with big hair and a bandage on his nose. I was confused why he was still there ,most people would just leave. I saw he come up towards me with administration in his face and stars in his eyes. No really there where stars in his eyes I don't think that's normal, I think he should go to a hospital. I wonder what he wants anyway?

Philly's POV
————————

I walked up to him with a face of administration and wanted to ask so many questions,only to for him to look at me as if I were sick. That doesn't matter I then yelled ,

" THAT WAS AMAZING 🤩"
"What's you name?"
"How old are you?"
"Could you marry my mom and be my father?"
"Could you give some words of encouragement?"
"How many villains have you fought?"
"Do you have a Apprentice or a student working under you?,if not could I be one!"
"Could I be as strong as you one day?!"
"Starting today I'm you number one fan!"

Saitama's POV
—————————— 
.....wait what?
What's up with this kid ,he has so many questions,no one ever recognizes me and I never hear no one becoming a fan of me
So who cares I HAVE A FAN NOW!

"Ok first off slow down kid, I will answer your questions only cause your a fan"

"One my names Saitama don't forget it"
"Two I am 25"
"I lost count of how many villains I fought over the years"
" Maybe someday you can be as strong as me, if you work hard"
" You're too young to be my apprentice or my student"
" Some words of encouragement are to stay in school ,work hard."
" And thank you for being a fan"
"I think I missed a question but I think you should be getting home soon"

Philly's POV
————————

"Oh yeah thank for reminding me"
I started to walk in the direction of city z only for Saitama to go in the same direction as me. 

3rd POV        S= Saitama
—————-    P= Philly

S: " Wait are you following me or something don't tell me your one of those creepy fans"

P: " what no?!, I live in city z"

S: "wait you do?, well I guess we can both walk together,it's dangerous for a kid to walk alone"

"Who ever this kids parents are they must be Irresponsible"

Somewhere else....

Your POV
——————-

When me and Gg got there every thing was in ruins.

Me and her looked everywhere but we couldn't find him anywhere.

Gg started to cry, all of this could have been avoided if I was with him....

I pulled Gg into a hug we both walked home together to groan from are loss of Philly.

What are going tell him about Philly....

.......

..............his

......h-his

....... Brother ..

Panda-Chan signing out 🐼✌️

Ps sorry I not update in long time