Chapter 3

"Hey Mumbo!" Grian called out to his moustached friend, "Are the others far away?"

"Hey G, they should be here any second now," Mumbo replied with a smile on his face and a bit of red dust on his clothes.

Then just as he finished speaking Iskall came in and landed, "Hallo Mumbo, hallo Grian," he said

"Hey Iskall," Grian replied with a grin.

"Hello Iskall," Mumbo replied again with a smile.

A crash then sounded from the wall behind them and items had exploded in a certain radius around it, the three hermits looked to their communicator on their wrists to read the death message.

GoodTimeWithScar experienced kinetic energy

<Grian> Scar are you alright?

<GoodTimeWithScar> I'm ok! But it might take me a bit to get back

<MumboJumbo> All good we'll be here

A few minutes later they were all together again. "Still racking up that death total aren't ya," Grian joked.

"Yep, that's for sure," Scar joked back.

The group of friends then collectively left the server to go to the Main World. Grian was the fastest at walking away since he was used to the sensation of entering and exiting the Main World and servers, the others had fallen to their knees from the unsettledness of it. Scar was surprisingly the next person to get ahold of themselves, must be from all the disorientating deaths Grian mused to himself. Iskall and Mumbo got back to their feet at around the same time and headed over to the others. "How did you guys get up so fast?" Mumbo said, still a little bit drained from the portal.

"It's kinda like getting up after an elytra death," Scar said while Grian was surprised he actually got it.

The three pairs of eyes then turned to see Grian answer, "I just visit a lot, I guess I'm used to it now,"

"So if you visit here a lot, where is the best place to go to eat?" Iskall asked Grian.

"Le Café De La Lune is a pretty good one," Grian said since it was his favourite, though he's only been once or twice as Grian.

"Let's see if we can get a table for now or later?" Mumbo suggested, and the others all nodded in agreement.

When they all arrived at the café it seemed that it was pretty busy, they all went up to the front area, then Zeli came up to greet them, "Hello, how can I help" she said.

"We were wondering if you might have a table for four?" Mumbo asked, but based on how packed the place was, they weren't hopeful.

"You're just in luck," Zeli said, the hermit's faces all lit up, "One of our reservations had to cancel,"

Zeli grabbed four of the menus and led them towards a table near one of the back walls. "Here you go, where you're ready to order you can just press that button there," she said as she pointed to a little button stand on the table.

"Thank you," Grian said as all four friends sat down.

Grian pretended to look at the menu but he knew he was just going to get a small hawaiian pizza and he decided to get the one with some crab meat, which he enjoyed and didn't know was an option. He turned his attention to see if the others had decided what they wanted. He couldn't tell since they kept looking up and down, maybe they were unsure of their choice Grian thought. "What are you guys thinking about getting?" He decided to ask.

"Maybe the Pisces and Chips, it sounds pretty good," Mumbo said looking up from the menu.

"I was thinking the Roast Taurus with vegetables, also the theming here is pretty good," Iskall said.
The comment led to all four heads looking at the decor, Grian didn't come here too often, since he visited as Xelqua. It really was the good decor, the lights were stars and a moon hung from the centre of the room, the walls had pastel blues and purples rather than darker ones to give it a comfortable atmosphere, and soft clouds were dotted along the walls. He also now noticed how the pizza were different constellations, his being the Hawaiian Cancer Pizza. Scar then said what he wanted, "I might get the Ursa Minor salad, the major one I think would be too big,"

Grian, now that everyone had decided, pressed the button. "Bet you couldn't wait to do that," Mumbo said.

"It was eating away at me," Grian smirked back at him.

When Zeli came she took their order and they continued talking, "I heard Xisuma is going to try for the next admin stage," Iskall said to the group.

"What level is he on at the moment?" Scar asked.

"Level 6 I believe," Grian said, after all being a part of the council meant that he knew what levels they were.

"He should hopefully get it, after all, he is a great admin," Mumbo said.

"Would High Watcher Zyrex be able to help him get through?" Iskall wondered.

"Probably not since the Council is not meant to be biassed," Grian said, even though he knew the Zyrex would sometimes put applications higher up in the piles if he liked the people.

"Right, I keep forgetting that Xisuma's brother is a part of the council," Scar told the group.

"Yeah I was really surprised especially since I thought he was evil," Mumbo said.

"I wasn't too surprised, I thought he could be the one coming," Grian said, not remembering that he had only told Mumbo why he already knew Zyrex.

"Wait you knew him! That was why you said good to see you again," Scar reacted.

"Yeah he helped me when I got attacked by a weird wither, and before you ask I'm fine," Grian replied.

"How did we not know this, you should tell us next time G so we don't worry," Iskall said.

"Let's hope it doesn't happen again," Mumbo said.

"Do your friends live in the Main City G?" Iskall asked.
"A few of them do but I think they are visiting some of the other cities this week," He said since he couldn't mention the council, "Do any of you know anyone that lives in the Main World,"

"Not really that I keep in touch with a few people from school but I do go back to visit school just for memories," Scar replied first.

"Pretty much the same for me. I haven't visited the school in a while," Iskall said.

"Yeah, same. I have visited the school a few times. Did your friends go to the same school as you, Grian?" Mumbo said.

"One of them did, the others I met after school. I haven't been back since I left," Grian said but in his mind, he thought about everyone who was at the academy, and maybe it was finally time for him to face his past. 

WC~ 1140