Chapter 19

While Lysabel and Gryff were updating the admins and watchers that helped in the battle, the rest of the council, minus the High Leader and Neferus, were heading back to the council room. Neferus was currently advising the rest of the medics on how to help everyone while grabbing some medical supplies to help the council members. After loading up on medical supplies and helping to get the first wave of the injured situated Neferus headed towards the council room. It seemed that she was fixing them up there more and more, she honestly had thought about making a cupboard in the corner with the basics.

When she entered the room everyone's eyes went to her and then back down. It seemed that the room was once again silent, it seemed to be more of silence than talking with everything that was happening. She closed her eyes and let a wave of sensory magic go over the room, she was trying to figure out who needed to be attended to first. Luckily no one's injuries were immediately life-threatening so she started making her way around the room. She went over to Kelin first, she had a few burns from what looked like some pretty powerful fireballs. She applied some healing potion over them as well as any other open wounds that were made from other weapons. The rest of her watcher friends had similar injuries, some had more burns and cuts but they would all be able to quickly heal.

The admins didn't have the same burns as watchers but Tory did have a small one, most likely from a flaming arrow that got too close when she was fighting one of the attacking admins. As she was finishing up applying the last of a healing potion to Cirrus the door opened up from behind. Again all eyes drifted to see who came through the door, it was Lysabel and Gryff. Neferus knew that they both had to address that public and try to keep everyone calm. She could see the stress and tiredness on their faces and she felt sorry for them but was also somewhat glad that she didn't need to face everyone like that.

They didn't say much either, they just also sat in the circle like everyone else. Neferus went over to them and looked at their injuries as well, they had a few more than the others which made sense considering they were fighting what seemed like more powerful admins and watchers. She made quick work dealing with their injuries, though she only had enough for a little brush on all their wounds so she gave them some bandages as well so they wouldn't get any worse. Neferus then went and sat down while everyone waited for the High Leader to come.

It didn't take too long before the High Leader finally came into the room. She didn't say anything so Lysabel did, "What happened out there?"
That was the question on everyone's minds. "What exactly do you want to know?" was all she said.

"How did you get the extra wings and the halo? I always thought that those were myths," Gryff asked

"At certain power levels you are able to manifest extra wings and halos, they help pull magic in the air around you and it means that you are able to do harder spells," the High Leader replied

"And what was that spell? It seemed that no one other than us knew what happened when you froze everyone, no one even realised that they were frozen!" Lysabel said

"It was a spell that combined a few different ones such as-"

Chunks of the roof started to fall down from above.

From the now open hole in the roof, admins jumped down and landed with big grins on their faces. Watchers flew down from the ceiling as well. Xelqua and the rest of the council were still injured and even with the healing potion, Neferus gave them they didn't have enough energy to do anything. The High Leader started to raise her hand to send an attack their way but before she could the watchers raised theirs. The admins had also pulled up their screens and then as the admins type the watchers said, 

"⏚⌰⍜⍜⎅ ⍜⎎ ⏁⊑⟒ ⍜⋏⟒⌇ ⍙⊑⍜ ⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⌇⏁⏃⍀⟒

⌰⟒⏁ ⍜⎍⍀ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⏚⟒ ⊑⟒⏃⍀⎅

☊⊑⏃⋏☌⟒ ⏁⊑⟒ ☊⍜⎅⟒,"

Instead of purple magic coming from their hands, it was black magic instead, it had small lights of purple but it wasn't just purple, which shocked everyone.

The magic grew and went out in all directions until it completely surrounded Xelqua, he didn't know what was happening and he froze up. He also had no idea what they had said, he guessed it was enderian since it sounded like the same language Astaria used but that just confused him more since nowhere taught that language anymore. Maybe whoever the watchers and admins were that covered everything in that black magic was also dead and they came from a time when they still taught that language. The black magic was still surrounding him but nothing else had happened so far. He could also tell it was still rushing past him with the particles of purple zipping from where he assumed the watchers and admins were still standing. The magic just kept coming. He didn't know what their plan was but it was as though they were trying to cover the whole of Minecraft. Maybe that was their plan but he couldn't do anything, and he could hear or see if anyone was doing anything.

Xelqua reached up to his chest to try and feel himself breathe. He felt something small around his neck. He was still wearing the charm that Astaria gave him. Now he probably would never be able to give it back to her. He felt as though he should be positive but surrounded by darkness it just reminded him of how alone he felt. He thought about all his friends, the council members and the hermits. The hermits who didn't know that he was a watcher. Who probably would never know now? He would never get to break any more of Mumbo's redstone or steal any more of Scar's doors. As he was reminiscing the magic in the direction he assumed the watchers and admins were still standing started to turn white. He felt it glow brighter and brighter and he felt everything start to shift and merge unnaturally. The light engulfed him...

TBC in Book 3 'Error'

WC~ 1077

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the second book in the series. I will be taking a break before I start posting the next one so I can try and get more chapters ready and everything. So hopefully I will see you all in the next book.