Chapter 4

Xelqua was now deciding whether not to visit the academy, after the conversation with his friends reminded him that he had never actually gotten over anything that happened there. He had the thought in the back of his mind when he was with his friends, the rest of the day had been fun and he really enjoyed it. It was nice, especially after everything that had happened. He also got to use the account he had set aside for when he wasn't Xelqua, he always put part of the money he somehow earned into it. He knew that he should visit the academy, it would be good for him to get over everything that happened there, the good and the bad. He weighed the choices in his head but in the back of his mind he had already made the decision, but one small fraction of them was scared to go back and remember, to remember everything that happened there. From the moment he left his old server to when he was finally rescued from that place. He spread out his wings and started to fly towards the now abandoned and empty halls of the watcher school, Xenthius Academy.

He saw a thin fog slowly becoming thicker as he neared his destination, he could feel the moment he went through the remaining ghost of the protective barrier, it used to be strong and he knew that the magic was over a millennia old so it made sense that there was a residue left behind. As the fog began to disappear four buildings came into view one was a dome-shaped one where fighting and flight took place; a large square building that held the hall and the cafeteria; one building with large rooms where all the non-physical classes took place and the last building with small dorms where all years slept. He decided to fly to the dome beneath him first. The door was locked but it took only a few seconds and a quick flick of his wrist for a small purple spark to break the lock. When he entered he could see faded purple feathers, splashed with dried blood. You could see a thin layer of grim across the dome's inside, no one had been there since the fight had occurred. He saw larger areas of blood where he knew bodies had to have fallen, he remembered seeing people falling. He walked around the arena to an overgrown area where a pitch with tall grass, he didn't walk in but he saw the wisps of blood still remaining on the top. Waves and waves of guilt rushed over him with each step he took but he knew that he couldn't have done anything else then and he definitely couldn't change the deaths that happened now. He then had an idea. Within his hands a small, almost magenta, the light grew larger. Small lavender streaks flowed around the light and soon a number of glowing irises floated towards the larger patches of dried blood. As soon as the flowers touched the blood they disappeared and soon reappeared next to their burial places. The irises found all the other places where the fallen fell. The spell took quite a bit out of him and even though he didn't know many of the people who had died he hoped that even if the battle was 20 years ago that those who had fought and died had peace in the beyond.

He soon left the arena dome with a weight on his shoulder and moved onto the cafeteria building. When he entered he could see grim along the surfaces of the room, rows of tables and chairs that were broken, from the alterations that had happened back then, and spread across the floor. More blood stained the area around him, not as many as the dome but still, he knew a few people had fallen there. He remembered that he was in the room where the alarms went off when the council with their soldiers came to help those who didn't know anything other than what they were taught. Along with the smell of blood, there was an odour of mould. He saw clumps of mould that had spread after the food was tossed aside during the franticness of the final day. He slowly walked through the double doors that led towards the open area of the hall, again more bloodstains. He walked around for a bit, coming to terms with everything that happened there, every lie that he was told. Seeing the old podium, which was broken in half, where the professors and the headmaster addressed the students. He saw the seats still in stacks along the side, some still stood tall while some lay across the ground. He left the room ready to face the two buildings where most of his memories were.

WC~ 811

A/N: I realise this is a shorter chapter but it's because a different event will happen next chapter.

I have not watched Evolutions or YHS but based on the knowledge I know I will try and add some details. The timeline will also be different and there might be a few changes to try and tie things together.

I hope you have been enjoying everything so far and hope that you keep enjoying it as I expand the world.