𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗔𝗦 ...

"We met through mutual friends, and this is where the story and confusion begin"

"C'mon Y/N! You promised that you'd come train with me today!" Senju pleaded, holding onto her darker skinned upperclassman.

"Damn Senju, I'll go, but you didn't have to beg. I don't have anything to do today anyway..." she told the gang leader, sweat-dropping.

"Wahhh! You're so nice N/N!" Senju exclaimed, pulling the girl onto the sidewalk as the two left the school grounds.

"That's Wakasa and Benkei! I don't know where my brother is though..." the pink haired girl said scratching her head as she introduced Y/N to the two men in front of her.

Y/N waved awkwardly at the two as she placed her school bag on the ground.

"Takeomi's taking a smoke break out back, he'll probably come back in a few." Wakasa said as he put a lollipop in his mouth.

"So did you want to get into the basics or can you fight pretty well already?" Benkei asked Y/N as she put her belongings away.

"She can fight super good Benkei! Show them N/N!" Senju exclaimed happily, pulling the girl into the boxing ring.

"Woah woah Senju... I'm not that good of a fighter." the brown girl said, a little embarrassed as she entered the ring.

"C'mon! I know you can fight N/N, don't wimp out now!"

"I'd like to see this too..." the voice sounded as the back door to the gym closed.

The four turned around to the voice being met by the Akashi man.

"Who's this, Senju?" he asked looking towards his sister.

"This is my friend N/N- I mean Y/N, I told you that she would come train a while ago."

"I'm Takeomi, nice to meet you. Senju talks a lot about you..." he introduced as he put his hand out for the girl to shake it.

"Y/N L/N" the brown girl said, smiling brightly as she took the mans cold hand in hers.

As Senju's pleading eyes met Y/N's, she finally gave in.

"Alright Senju... I'll show them." The girl mumbled begrudgingly as she loosened the school tie on her neck.

As the brown-skinned girl wiped away the thin sheet of sweat that had built up on her forehead, she fanned herself with her slightly unbuttoned uniform top

"Senjuuuu, how can you do this all the time? I'm so tired!" She asked, nearly out of breath as her hands rested on her bent knees.

"It's real easy N/N! You just gotta do it all the time!" Senju exclaimed as she kicked the punching bag in front of her.

"Girl, you've got to be crazy if you think I'm doing this again! How about next time we hang out, we do something a little more tame and less... punchy." Y/N said as she leaned over the ropes of the boxing ring.

"Hey, we have feelings too!" Takeomi interjected as he instructed his sister on her form.

"Well you see... I didn't mean it in that way... I uh, just mea-" The girl rambled before the older man interrupted her by laughing.

"It's fine, but next time you invite us ."