𝗗𝗜𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧

"You and I are cut from different fabric"

Y/N nodded as she watched Takeomi talk as he lit another cigarette.

"So then we had to leave them looking at us all crazy." the man said, taking a drag of his cigarette.

"Ion know why you scolded her and everything, I would've done the same thing." the girl shrugged.

"We were in front of executives and businessmen. You expect them to listen to some teen girl?"

"If she's in charge they should be respecting her then..." Y/N mumbled, crossing her arms.

"Whether she's in charge or not doesn't matter when its about important ass stuff." Takeomi said in rebuttal.

"Yes it does."

"No it doesn't."

A back and forth of 'yes's' and 'no's' ensued as the two argued, eventually ending in no actual conclusion.

"You're really weird Omi, next you're gonna tell me that you like candy corn or something." the girl joked, as she looked up at the man.

"Well, I do..."

Y/N's face grew overcome with disgust as he lips curled up and her eyebrows furrowed.

"What?" the man sounded confused as he looked at the girl looking at him.

"The last time they made a fresh batch of candy corn was in 1809 and you're saying that you like it?" a look of concern was written across the girl's face as the man put his cigarette out.

"I think the problem with you is that your taste buds haven't matured enough to enjoy the flavor of candy corn sunflower." the man said simply.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Omi..." the girl giggled as she watched the man light another cigarette.

" the girl giggled as she watched the man light another cigarette

"We're too different Y/N." Takeomi said out of nowhere as the two continued walking.

Y/N was confused as the man spoke so suddenly. "Don't tell me this is about the candy or something!" she laughed, clutching her stomach.

"It's not that, we're just too different in general." the tone in his voice growing quiet all of the sudden.

"That's fine then Omi, if we weren't different, we'd have nothing to talk to each other about."