𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗗𝗦

"She gon' want a nest that's why I cannot get fucking caught, that's a scary word you can save that shit for the birds

"She gon' want a nest that's why I cannot get fucking caught, that's a scary word you can save that shit for the birds."

"Have you ever thought of having kids, Omi?" Y/N blurted out of the blue as she looked at the man sitting in front of her.

Takeomi nearly choked on his drink as he tried to process what the girl had just said.

What was she insinuating?

"You're telling me you've never thought of the future before, Omi?" the brown girl asked him as she tilted her head in surprise, putting a fry in her mouth.

The older man coughed, trying to pass it off as clearing his throat as he shook his head. "I have, you just kinda... caught me off guard."

"So you want like, a wife or sumn? Two kids, a hundred? Lemme know what you've been thinking!"

"Why you worrying about that? What you tryna say?" he mused, leaning in closer to the girl as he teased her.

"You know what I mean Omi! Stop being so stupid!" she laughed at the boy as she hit him from across the table.

"I haven't thought of stuff like that in a long time, I don't know how I feel about all that." Takeomi admitted, getting serious.

"When was the last time you were in a serious relationship?"

Takeomi laughed a little, trying to remember the last time he had a girlfriend. The girl watched the older man think back into his life. She sipped her drink as he furrowed his eyebrows, sneakily taking a fry from his plate as he continues to think.

"Damn, that's gotta be in like, high school or something." he said finally.

"So the 1920's?"

"Shut up, I'm not even that old!" he told the girl, flicking her forehead.

The two continued talking with mostly Y/N heading the conversation, asking the man about what he thought of for the future.

"I gotta use the bathroom." the girl announced to Takeomi as she stood up from her side of the booth, leaving the older man at the table alone.

He opened his phone, failing to look up when one of his old friends entered the same restaurant he was in.

His friend sat where Y/N once did, smiling across from the man as he continued looking at his phone. "You're back already Y/-"

"Takeomi man, what's up!" he greeted the man smile still wide.

"Hey Sho, it's been a while!" Takeomi said, caught off guard a little.

"What, are you on a date?" Sho asked him, observing the table.

"Something like that..." Takeomi spoke, looking around a little to see is Y/N was out of the bathroom.

"She ditch you?"

"Nah, she said she was gonna be in the bathroom a while." Takeomi mumbled while looking at his phone, texting the girl to stay in the bathroom a little longer.

"Well if she comes out lemme meet her some time." he suggested, smirking a little before leaving the restaurant.

As he watched Sho leave, Takeomi let out a slight sigh of relief. Although nothing happened, Takeomi wondered what could have happened if Y/N came out of the bathroom while they were talking.

It was stupid to think that Sho would've known that Y/N was only 17 but he was fearful nonetheless. His clouded thoughts were once again interrupted when his phone buzzed with  text from the girl.

"Can I come out of the bathroom now?"