𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦

"Boy I know that we could be more than just friends but you're scared

"Boy I know that we could be more than just friends but you're scared."

"No way in hell Takeomi!" the girl refused, as she shook her head at the older man.

"It'll be fine Sunflower, you know I've been riding motorcycles for years. What, are you scared?" Takeomi said, attempting to reason with her.

"Well I can't trust you with that death machine!" she exclaimed as she looked at the bike.

"So then how do you expect us to get to the movie?" he questioned her, knowing that riding his motorcycle was the only way for them to get there on time.

"I dunno! A taxi! A train! The bus!" she suggested, trying her hardest to convince the man to divert his attention from the vehicle.

"The movie's gonna start in half an hour, there's no way that we're going to get to the theater with any kinda car." the man informed, smirking slightly.

"So then how do you expect us to get to the movie with that thing if we barely got twenty minutes to get there!"

"I have my ways sunflower, don't worry about how we're gonna get there on my bike."

"I hope you're not planning on going all tokyo drifty on me..." she mumbled, finally agreeing to get on the bike.

When the two arrived at the movie theater, the girl continued to grumble and gripe about the ride

"That wasn't so hard, now was it Sunflower?" he cooed.

Her arms resided below her chest, folded as they expressed her unhappiness. "Yeah it was perfect Omi! Like hell it was! I nearly swallowed 5 flies and damn near fell off because of your wicked ways!"

"I don't know what you're talking about." he said, looking up and around in order to avoid eye contact.

"I hope you're planning on paying for those expensive ass snacks as payment for my trauma then Omi." Y/N huffed as she picked up a bag of sour patch kids. The man shrugged compliantly as he followed the girl as she picked up several bags of candy.

As they reached the concession stand where an older woman was serving people.

"What a cute couple you two are," the woman gushed as she began scanning Y/N's food.

"O-oh, we're not dating, just friends." Takeomi clarified nervously as he scratched the back of his neck.

The woman seemed to not believe the man, not giving up on her earlier comment. "Hopefully not for much longer, enjoy the movie, alright?" she spoke as she put Takeomi's money in the register.

Takeomi seemed uncomfortable as he helped Y/N pick of the snacks she made him buy.

"Treat her right, young man!" she called after him as the two of them as they left to the screening room.

Y/N took notice of the older mans silence as they waited for the movie to start. "What, did that lady get in your head Omi?" she tried to tease although Takeomi didn't find it amusing.

"What, are you scared?" she continued, imitating him and still not understanding his annoyance with what the woman said.

As the movie began, the brown girl tried to get the mans attention, starting to gather his problem with everything. "You know Omi, we could be more than just friends. If you want..." she mumbled.

He only hummed as a response, not looking to her. It was like that for the entire duration of the movie.

Y/N guessed that maybe Takeomi just wanted to enjoy the movie, but to be truthful, it wasn't all that good.

When the two left, Takeomi didn't say anything, still not wanting to talk. She thought he was acting like a baby, and he lowkey was. The thing she didn't understand however, was the actual severity of them having a relationship.

Two bad attitudes wouldn't end up with anything good as a result. At this point, Takeomi just wanted to get the girl home and then get himself home.

The brown girl wrapped her arms around Takeomi's waist as the got onto his bike, her head pressed into his back and a slightly unhappy look on her face.

"My birthday's coming up, by the way..."