𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

"Can't you see the answers are all there?"

Y//N leaned into Takeomi's arm as the heavy rain continued pouring.

The droplets slipped off of their shared umbrella and onto the ground as they walked the mall strip.

"How come you're getting close all of the sudden?" the man questioned the younger girl as she held onto his arm.

"'Cuz it's cold and you're warm... and you're holding the umbrella." she mumbled, brown eyes looking into his as she answered.

The air was comfortable, although both of them were silent. It was like that for a while, until Y/N started talking about the only thing Takeomi didn't want to talk about.

It was inevitable that she would speak up eventually but it still made him feel a little weird.

"You know Omi, I was thinking..." the brown girl started as she continued walking with the man.

"Lemme guess, you were thinking about us?" he questioned her as he stopped walking.

"Woah Omi, don't go stopping on me now, I just did my hair!" the girl exclaimed as she covered her head, backtracking to get back under his umbrella.

It seemed like the closer it got to Y/N's birthday, the less reluctant Takeomi appeared when he hung out with the girl.

"And yes... I was." she spoke, although it came out in a mumble.

"Go ahead then." Takeomi encouraged the girl as they both continued walking.

Y/N was caught off guard.

It was completely unusual for Takeomi to actually want Y/N to talk about their relationship.

She was grateful that he gave her the chance to talk but it still felt weird.

"Who are you and what did you do to Takeomi?"

"It's just me Y/N, not anyone else." the man told her, laughing a little.

Takeomi looked into Y/N's eyes and Y/N looked into his.

"Alright then, damn." she finally gave in as she turned from his gaze.

As Y/N leaned her back against her front door she looked at Takeomi, beaming slightly as his face grew closer

"So then what're you trying to say?" he asked the girl as she finished talking.

"All I'm saying is that no one's gonna question it."