𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗗

"You bring me joy, joy, joy, joy and you fill a void that once was missing

"You bring me joy, joy, joy, joy and you fill a void that once was missing."

Takeomi's phone buzzed as he returned home from the gym. When he checked who it was, the name on the notification read "Senju".

It was a little unusual for him to receive a text from his sister so early in the day. Afterall, it was around the time school was letting out.

He opened the message and read it.

You wanna go ice skating?

Not really, I'm super tired.

Y/N is gonna be there too! I told her you would come! 

He read the text a few time over.

It was weird that Senju brought up that Y/N was going to be there especially considering neither of them told her about their closeness.

This however was not the only thing that was taking over his mind.

There were plenty of people apart of Brahman living in their area and they surely knew his face. He didn't want them to think he was weird for hanging out with two high school students. Especially when he had one of them kicking her feet and giggling most nights.

The two had been talking for months and had she not been underaged, he would have considered her his girlfriend.

It was true that she made him happy, so knowing that if he didn't go she would be upset; Takeomi had to go.

Alright, where is it?

Meet us at xxx xxxxxxx

Takeomi sighed, a small smile gracing his lips as he thought of Y/N. He reached into his pocket and laughed a bit as he found the box empty.

"Quick cigarette run won't hurt."