𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥

"By the time you hear this, it won't even matter, I'll me in the clear"

"Happy birthday again Y/N!" the girl's friend said happily as she waved goodbye.

The brown girl waved back, smiling to herself as she closed the door .

Y/N stretched tiredly as she finally put the remainder of her presents in her room. The woman nearly fell asleep when she heard her phone ring and vibrate.

She picked up her phone, finding that the call was from Takeomi.

Neither him nor Senju made it to her party that night, she assumed that it had to do with gang stuff, so she wasn't going to resent them for that.

The brown woman answered, the older man speaking nearly immediately. "Hey, Y/N! I didn't think you were gonna pick up at first..." Takeomi spoke nervously.

She only hummed although she didn't sound annoyed at the man.

"Anyways, I was calling to say sorry for not showing up at the party. Senju and I had a meeting we had to go to." he explained to the brown woman.

It's like she could hear the nervousness coming off the man when he spoke.

Y/N smiled even though Takeomi couldn't see her. "It's fine, wasn't like it was your guys' fault anyways." she reasoned with the man.

"Besides, how could I get mad at my boyfriend?" she asked him, smile growing wider as she looked at the bracelet he gave her.

The older man gulped audibly upon hearing what the woman said. "Boyfriend?" he uttered quietly, questioning what she'd just said.

"Yes Omi, boyfriend."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚/𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 - 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗢𝗠𝗜 𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜 🎉