𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗

"And girl you stole my heart but you're too fucking young

"And girl you stole my heart but you're too fucking young. This is more than a crush I just might be in love..."

The two had been hanging out for a few weeks— nothing weird, just hanging out like friends would.

Both were aware of the developing feelings they had for one another but wouldn't admit it for several reasons. The prime one being that Y/N was only 17.

Takeomi tried at every corner to distance himself from the brown girl but was ultimately unable to by fault of his own.

Currently, the two were once again video calling and telling each other about the days they had had.

As Takeomi listened and watched the girl talk while she did her homework, he couldn't help but notice how he felt.

To be truthful, it had been a while since he truly had a crush on a girl— maybe in high school was the last time he felt his heart beat in such a way.

But as he saw her dark skin glistening under the table lamp on her desk, the nearly foreign feeling returned to him.

The friends continued talking for hours before hanging up but as soon as Takeomi heard the sound of his phone clicking off, he looked himself in the mirror.

"She's too young man." he told himself as he slapped his face a few times.

"She's too young and you still like her..." his voice now muffled as he threw his head back and covered his face.

As his brain continued to fill with scenarios of him somehow getting caught by the police, he finally sat up on his bed and reached into a drawer on his bedside table.

"I need a cigarette..."