𝟰 𝗨 & 𝗠𝗘

"I know that there could be, somethin' for you and me, what's your philosophy? You're scared, scared

"I know that there could be, somethin' for you and me, what's your philosophy? You're scared, scared."

Y/N watched the older man as he smoked in his room, the worksheet below her in desperate need of being finished.

"You gonna keep staring at me or are you gonna do your homework?" Takeomi asked the girl, snapping her out of the slight daze she was in.

"Aht! I don't wanna hear it Omi! I saw you staring too!" she yelled at the man through the phone.

The older man chuckled as he blew more smoke out, shaking his head as he put his hands up. "Alright, you got me but you still hafta get your one minute math done young lady. Here, I'll even start a timer for you." he continued as he put the cigarette out.

"Very funny Omi but I'm not the lil girl you think I am, and it's not even math!" she spoke to the man, crossing her arms over her chest.

"What is it then?" he inquired, placing his chin in his palm.

"It's this thing 'bout Romeo and Juliet I got—"

"Romeo and Juliet? Isn't that for like, middle schoolers?" he cut the girl off as he watched her eyebrows furrow in frustration.

"Yes, it is but I gotta write an essay about it so I'm writing my claims right now. I know that you and your senior citizen self watched the first showing of that shit for your first field trip but you have to let me reacclimate myself." she told the man as she picked up her pencil.

"Alright, go ahead then, Miss Y/N." he teased, leaning in closer to his phone.

The young girl laughed awkwardly as she looked from the paper on her desk to the man and then back again. She scratched the back of her head speaking quietly, "I'm good..."

"It's fine Sunflower, I got time." he said simply. "But it looks like you have to go to school tomorrow." he told her as he looked at the watch on his wrist.

"Ah— oops, we're bre—king u—" the girl began, trying to hang up on the man.

Takeomi only gave her an amused look. The sound of the video call being hung up rang in the man's ears and the slight smile on his face grew. "Cute ass..." he mumbled to himself.

The brown girl readjusted her tanktop as she got up from her desk before flopping onto her bed. He feet were in the air as she notice the new test she received from the man.

'Omi 👴🏻'

"gts."