𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚

"Cuz when they see you with T, they'll think T needs some help

"Cuz when they see you with T, they'll think T needs some help. So when you mention 'hang,' I'm thinking about a tree and a belt."

Takeomi stood at the edge of the rink with his hands in his pockets. He stood awkwardly, waiting for his sister and her friend to arrive.

A slight urge to light a cigarette hit him although that feeling was quickly extinguished when he heard the laughter of the two girls behind him.

He turned around and waved at the girls who waved back.

"Hi big bro!" Senju called out happily as she waved to her brother. Y/N waved silently, smiling as she held her schoolbag to her side.

"Hey Senju, Y/N." the man greeted, smirking slightly as he caught clear sight of the brown girl.

"Wait, did you two come straight from school?" he questioned the two as he examined their attire.

"Mmhph!" Senju hummed happily as she dusted off her white button-up.

"I told he that we should've change but she said you were already here!" Y/N said, knocking the younger girl on the head.

"He was though! You saw him waiting, right N/N!" Senju cried as she held her slightly aching head.

"I actually just showed up a few minutes ago, you guys could've changed." Takeomi spoke up, taking Y/N's side in the argument.

"See N/N- huh?" Senju asked, dumbfounded as she watched her brother take her friend's side.

"See what, Senju?" Y/N asked the younger girl smugly as she leaned in next to her.

"Alright, alright. Can we go skating now?" he asked the two girls, trying to change the subject.

"Mhkay!"

"I'm still right but whatever..."

"Hey!"

"How did you hear that!?"

The pair sat next to each other, waiting for the younger girl who brought them together to return

The pair sat next to each other, waiting for the younger girl who brought them together to return. Senju was at the front desk, struggling a little to find a pair of skates that fit her.

Although the two couldn't express 100% of their feeling for each other in such a public environment, they still felt comfortable around one another.

Y/N's hand and Takeomi's were centimeters apart from each other. Looking down, he laughed lowly before catching the girl's attention.

"What, Omi?" she asked him, laughing a little in response.

"Nothing, it's just that your hands are mad tiny." he said, picking up her limp hand and putting it in his to compare their size.

"Nahhh, I see you! The last time a boy told me that, he said he loved me a week later." she said, eyeing the man as she playfully hit his shoulder.

"Well I'm not a boy so you don't gotta worry about that." he joked as he put their hands down, raking through his hair quickly as Senju returned.

"Wahh! Don't leave me behind you guys!" Senju cried as the older girl and man managed to get ahead of her

The two slowed down, turning around to face the young girl.

She looked franticly as them as she struggled to stay upright on the ice.

"If you didn't know how to skate, why did you suggest we come?" Y/N asked Senju, as she neared the girl.

"I thought you guys would teach me how!" she whined as she put her arms out, reaching for the brown girl.

"Alright, I'll show you but next time don't invite me just so I can teach you something!" she scolded as she began to show the girl how to stand upright.

Surprisingly, Senju was quite the fast learner and soon enough, she was flying across the skating rink line she didn't just learn 10 minutes ago.

"I didn't think that she would be such a quick learner Omi."

"You'd be surprised sunflower, she does stuff like this all the time."

It was weird, they had all been skating for at least an hour and Takeomi didn't feel like he was doing something wrong. It didn't feel like they were on a date, just hanging.

Maybe it was the fact that Senju would come back and hang around the two every few minutes to talk to them that was keeping that 'weird' distance out of the equation, but Takeomi felt comfortable.

Being around Y/N made Takeomi feel nervous and relieved at the same time. His feelings around the girl were complicated to say the least.

Today he felt like he had to do something— anything jus to ease his mind about his feelings.

"I can't, we're the ones who dragged you here in the first place."

"I insist."

"He's insisting N/N." Senju scolded the older girl.

Takeomi smirked a little as he looked at the girl once more.

"Let me drive you home?"