𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐒 : 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓

BRITISH MAHOGANY RACER.
CHICAGO, IL
SEPTEMBER 2019.

"How yo last piercin' heal?" British asked, her regular client Brielle was back again this time to get the right side of her nose pierced

"How yo last piercin' heal?" British asked, her regular client Brielle was back again this time to get the right side of her nose pierced. Brielle was addicted to piercings, her ears were covered, she had a septum, a smiley, her belly, her nipples. Just everything. She stuck her tongue out showing British the snake bites she did two months prior. "Okay," British smiled, "it look good."

"Can I start back eatin' spicy food and shit? I ain't had no wing stop Louisiana Rub and I'm feenin' ian even gon lie," she muttered making British laugh.

"I'll say try it," British put on her black latex free gloves, getting out new sterilized materials, "and if it stings don't push it, it could infect and irritate yo piercin' cause it ain't healed yet."

"Okay," Brielle hummed drumming her fingers against her thigh, her voice getting lower and serious, "British, can I ask you sumn?"

British looked back at her, un packaging the new items with a little laugh, "yeah I guess, wassup?"

"You still talk to Kyrin?" It wasn't a surprise Brielle knew British used to talk to Kyrin. Kyrin was heavy in the streets so he was well known, and not to mention Brielle was from the surrounding neighborhood of west woodlawn.

"Why?" British dodged the question, not wanting to say yes or no to give her a chance to change her answer, she wanted to hear whatever she was about to say.

"Well," Brielle started, "I got a home girl of a home girl, who home girl he fuckin' around wit' him and shit. She was postin' him and everything. And I jus' know y'all was togetha' fa a long ass time."

"Hm," British hummed, she hadn't seen Kyrin since when she went to go get her clothes and saw him and the girl having sex in the same bed she slept in with him the previous night. British was absolutely hurt by that whole scene, of course they weren't together but she literally was still taking care of him and being there for him. Not to mention three years of being in love don't diminish over night.

He called her earlier that morning though asking if she could see him when she got off work, and now that she had this information. Kyrin was in for a rude awakening. "Thank you for tellin' me boo," was all British said marking the spot she was about to push the needle through on her nose.

"No problem," Brielle shrugged closing her eyes, "I was like, I'm not finna be fake up in this girl face while she piercin' me like I dunno sumn."

Brielle didn't respond after that just got the needle and tilted her head up, "alright, you already know I do this. Deep breath in and when you breathe out ima push it through!"

_________

"Bye girl!" British waved to Brielle with a smile, she was satisfied with her piercing, paid and now she was on her way out.