𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐒 : 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟑

DAYVON BENNETT.
CHICAGO, IL
October 2019.

Dayvon kept direct eye contact with British, her eye contact unwavering just like his as she allowed him to snake his fingers under the thin material of her dress, slowly pulling it up over her ass, down came the thin material of the Victoria Secr...

Dayvon kept direct eye contact with British, her eye contact unwavering just like his as she allowed him to snake his fingers under the thin material of her dress, slowly pulling it up over her ass, down came the thin material of the Victoria Secret thing she wore. Slowly stepping out of it, Dayvon turned her around by her hips, pushing her down by the middle of her back.

"Put one leg onna counta'," he instructed her, watching her get in position, her pussy lips slowly spreading open made a creamy sound as she lifted her leg on the counter top, looking over her shoulder she watched Dayvon, his bottom lip tucked between his diamond teeth, feeling his thumb tease her fat lips she slowly gasped slightly jumping at the coldness of his thumb. Smiling at her reaction, his red, low eyes met hers in the mirror.

"Why you so wet fa' me already?" He question. "Hm, fat mama?" The taunt in his voice turning her on more than she would've liked to admit. "You wanted me ta' taste you jus' as bad didn't you?"

"Mhm," British moaned, her lip in between her teeth as she broke eye contact with him in the mirror as he landed a hard slap to her ass, watching it jiggle afterwards, the slap sending pleasure waves through her. Dayvon noting the fact the she may have had a spanking kink by her overstimulated reaction.

"Nasty ass," he hummed dropping to his knees, he moved his dreads out of his face and line of vision, his hands slowly spreading cheeks apart, her smell was fresh but un-scented he loved that the most. Placing gentle slowly kisses on her bare lips, he watched as she jolted forward, her hands gripping the edge of the marbled counter top. "Hold 'em for me." He said lowly. British reaching back and gripping both her cheeks in her hands holding them apart for him.

Spreading her fat lips with his thumb and pointer finger his pink tongue slowly trailing along her clitoral hood, the gasp from her enough to let him know he was already starting out right. Wrapping his lips around her clit, he gently sucked, closing his eyes in pure bliss of how turned on he was getting just by pleasing her.

"Oh shit!" British cursed, her brows furrowed, her chin jaw lying against the cold countertop.

She tasted like nothing in hindsight, but there were sweet and tart undertones that made her taste perfect to him. The fact that British didn't know what she was getting herself into this night, was unfair on her end. She didn't know exactly, how this would bond her and Dayvon together. But she did know by the way his tongue and mouth were on her clit, she was getting hooked already.

"Mmm," he hummed against her clit, shaking his head slowly as he sucked. Her mouth completely agape as the vibrations surged through her tummy.

"Oh my fuckin' god, that's so good!" She managed to get out, bucking her hips back against his tongue.

"Das righ' pretty girl, fuck my face." He mumbled to her against her clit, the nasty words of encouragement only making her look back, forcefully, grinding her pussy against his slick tongue. Sitting her upper body up on her elbows, looking back at Dayvon with low trained eyes, she got the same lust-filled glare back.