𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐒 : 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟒

BRITISH MAHOGANY RACER.
CHICAGO, IL
OCTOBER 2019.

British put her purse on her shoulder as the car came to a halt against the curb in front of British' complex

British put her purse on her shoulder as the car came to a halt against the curb in front of British' complex. The energy in the car still very thick. The flashbacks were immediate, he was way too good at fucking for British. It almost made her angry how good he was, because it meant that somebody else had these same thoughts.

"Ima take the kids upstairs," Camden muttered, Cali asleep in her lap, as she pushed the door open, " since y'all wanna be so secretive with me, all of a sudden." She rolled her eyes getting out of the car. She just wanted the juices on exactly what happened. Something about others sex stories was so refreshing to Camden.

"Von, are you gon' come upstairs to say goodnight?" Harlem asked his voice laced in sleepiness as he yawned.

"Yea, I gotchu grandson jr. Ima be up thea' inna minute," he promised, "jus' stay up fa me." Harlem nodded getting out of the car on Camden's side. Closing the door behind them, British watched them disappear inside the building from the side mirror on the car.

British turned to face Von already seeing his eyes lingering on her. She laughed a little before pursing her lips, tilting her head. "Why you lookin' at me like that?"

"Naw, why you nasty like dat?" He mumbled wetting his lips, his eyes wandering all over her.

"I should be askin' you that," British laughed a little suddenly feeling a little intimidated by his stare, "stop." She smiled grabbing his jaw and turning his face the other way.

Von sucked his teeth grabbing her arm, and lacing his fingers with hers, his other hand running up her smooth thick thighs, disappearing underneath her dress. "You stop, lemme get summo' real quick."

"Von," British laughed grabbing his wandering hand, "stop bein' nasty!"

"Gimme sum and ian gotta be nasty," he bit down  on his bottom lip, the diamonds on his teeth twinkling in the dark car, "you look so pretty, right na. You got my shit brick," he confessed making British laugh out loud pulling back from him.

"Come onnn! Stop." She laughed at his persistence, catching his hand once again. "Come tell Harlem good night so I can take a shower take my ass to bed." Pushing the door open to the car Von sucked his teeth.

"Ima beat yo' ass," Von mugged her, "you know not to touch no doors when I'm around."

British sucked her teeth exiting the car, standing in the doorway she taunted him sticking her tongue out. "Boy, I'm tired ion' got time to be playin' with you. Come say goodnight to Harlem so I can take a shower and go to sleep please!" She sassed before closing the door and turning on her heels walking toward the entrance of her building. Von rolled down the passenger side window, his tongue running over his bottom lip as he watched the recoil in her dress.