Episode 1 <Prologue / Important Info at end>

Seonghwa walked the streets alone this one night, trying not to go home, but empty pockets and the heavy rain made him want to go back into the semi warm/dry apartment that always reeked of alcohol from his alcoholic father.

The dreadfulness in each step he took was noticeable to everyone from a mile away, but nobody bothered to speak or go up to the soaked young boy, as other people had busy lives, things to do, rain to escape from, besides...he wouldn't have anything to say to that kind person anyways.

A man stood in front of the nearby convenience store, watching the boy from afar whilst smoking a cigarette. He wore all black, his black coat going down to his mid calves, his black vest covering the neatly tucked white button up, along with a nice black plaid tie and some black dress shoes.

The man in black put out his cigarette by dropping it on the ground and stepping on it as he walked away, leaving the interesting boy alone, despite wanting to at least hand him an umbrella, simply giving the boy an umbrella would cause more problems than he had already.

The boy, was about to enter that man in blacks' life...but for the better or for the good?

...

A/N : Hey, I just want to explain a few things before you read the rest of this fanfic so hear me out...

My upload schedule may be inconsistent sometimes so i will apologize for that ahead of time.

This story is completely make believe, none of the religions, characters actions, sexualities, etc. are true or just made up for imagination purposes, if you have any critiques or anything nice to say, please leave a comment, and vote please, it helps me out :]