Episode 9 <A Night Together> (This is a Smutt!)

The two men lied side by side in Yunho's bed, as per Seonghwa's request as they had fought about who was going to sleep on the bed or the couch, they kept wanting one another to sleep on the bed, so now, they both are.

Seonghwa had the covers all the way up to his neck, Yunho had to keep pulling the down every time Seonghwa would pull them up more. Eventually Yunho got sick of it.

"If you keep pulling the blankets are going to eat you, stop"

Yunho pulled them down and held it there under his arms.

"Do you like sleeping cold?"

Yunho looked at him and grabbed his arm from under the covers to pull him closer to.

"I have a lot of body heat, I get hot easily, I'll lend you some if you're cold"

Yunho wanted the boy to lean against his chest but the boy just lied still, looking Yunho in the eyes.

The silent eye contact was killing Yunho, it frustrated him as to why the boy wasn't doing anything or moving, even if he was rejecting it.

Yunho leaned in and kissed the boys forehead and then backed up.

He saw Seonghwa's eyebrows twitch a bit from it.

Yunho then leaned in closer to him and pressed their lips together, slowly moving his against the olders.

His hand rested on Seonghwa's cheek before moving the the back of his neck to pull his closer.

Yunho felt Seonghwa's hand being placed into his shoulder and then moving down to his chest.

Yunho slowly moved their bodies so he could get on top of Seonghwa.

Yunho moved his lips down the boys neck, leaving a few marks there as he couldn't help it with the boys soft moans.

Seonghwa was naturally sensitive to the touch and feeling affection for the first time in this way made him a bit overwhelmed.

Seonghwa began pushed him off when Yunho's phone began ringing.

Yunho grabbed his phone and turned it face down before sitting up and taking his shirt off. Seonghwa watched and eventually he lifted his arms up to pull his back down to be closer to him.

Yunho was in aw of the boys face in the moment. His eyes and eyebrows begging for more. His lips plumped up from the kissing and his rosy cheeks.

Yunho leaned in to create another kiss. He felt Seonghwa put his hands ever so gently onto his chest. Yunho grabbed Seonghwa's hand and pressed it against his skin before dragging it down slowly to his pants where he immediately let go of his hand.

Yunho sat up and pulled Seonghwa up with him to remove his shirt.

He began kissing his body, making marks all over, over the marks his father had left, and his bare skin.

Yunho didn't imagine how soft and adorable the boys moans would be despite his semi deep voice.

He also didn't expect how sensitive the boy was to almost every touch he gave.

(Warning/explicit content/Smutt)

Yunho got up and removed his pants, Seonghwa removing his while still on the bed.

Yunho took a bottle of lube out of his nightstand drawer and flipped it in his hand before getting back onto the bed.

Seonghwa was finally realizing what he got himself into and it made him nervous but he wasn't going to back out.

Yunho put the lube on his shaft and then onto the boys hole which caused him to flinch a bit from the temperature. Yunho leaned in close to him to comfort his with his kisses as he inserted his fingers inside him one first then two, preparing the boy for what was to come.

Seonghwa felt the pain but it soon went away as the pleasure hit him more than the small amount of pain, the lube had made the pain better as it was easier to work with in this situation, his body also getting more used to the man's fingers.

Yunho constantly got harder the more time went on as just the boys moans turned him on. Maybe because he wanted it for so long, that could also be the reason, which were his thoughts.

Yunho sat up and looked down to get a good view of what he was doing.

Seonghwa put his arms over his face to hide himself as to how ugly he thought he looked in this situation.

Yunho slowly inserted himself into the boy, soon noticing his arms. He admired the older boys body for a moment before pulling his arms out of his face and pinning them against the bed frame.

He leaned in and kiss the boy before sitting back up and letting his arms go, allowing him to cover himself again.

He felt it'd make the boy uncomfortable if he was forced to show his face.

Yunho pushed himself all the way in and waited for the boys moaning and whimpering to stop or at least go down before he did anything else.

"Does it hurt?"

"What kind of question..."

Yunho put his hand on the boys thigh to caress it. Calming the boy and himself, as he was kind of losing himself from the boys hole constantly clenching and tensing up.

"Seonghwa"

"What?"

"You're prettier like this than you are out of bed"

Seonghwa moved his arms slightly to show his eyes and looking at Yunho.

"Cover it up if you still want to, I haven't even started...though, I'd like it if you didn't, you're really pretty like this"

Seonghwa took in a deep breath before uncovering his face, but he grabbed Yunho's arm and pulled him close to him.

"Then stay close"

Yunho began kissing the boy as he began thrusting slowly, letting the boy to continue to adjust before he could go any faster.

Yunho separated their lips before kissing the boys cheek.

Yunho pushed Seonghwa's hairs off his forehead and back, only to kiss him there.

"Are you going to kiss my entire body?"

"Can I?"

Seonghwa turned away but before he could respond Yunho sped up his thrusts.

"Sorry" Yunho whispered into his ear.

Seonghwa covered the lower half of his face with the back of his hand.

Yunho sat up and put some lube onto his hand before stroking the olders shaft causing him to get louder.

He leaned in closer to Seonghwa again, kissing his neck some more.

Seonghwa turned his head and grabbed Yunho's face to bring him to kiss him. Seonghwa's hands both were placed onto Yunho's shoulders, gripping them slightly.

Yunho separated their lips when Seonghwa but his.

"What was that?"

Seonghwa pulled a pillow to cover his face out of embarrassment, the boy was close.

Seonghwa's hand grabbed Yunho's bicep and squeezed it tightly as he came.

Yunho stroked him a few more times after his orgasm but eventually stopped from the boys already sensitive body.

He leaned in and kissed him before sitting up and making a few more thrusts before pulling out and stroking himself until he came onto the boys stomach and chest.

A/N: okayyyyy It's overrrr uhmmmm so I wrote this like a bajillion times...but...it's okay...honestly I was completely rethinking my life choices while writing this, I wrote this in my gym class, so just imagine...anywayssss, bye, see you in the next chapter haha.

Word Count :1230