Episode 7 <What?>

Yunho and Seonghwa were in the office, sitting quietly, they haven't spoken unless it was necessary, since the kiss, but I mean I guess they originally did that, when they are at work.

Soon the door swung open to the office.

"What were you thinking! You know we need that contract with the Mins!"

"Let's discuss this later"

Seonghwa watched as the man walked towards his boss with a tablet in hand.

The man put the tablet onto the desk roughly, basically tossing it there.

"Look at the mess they are making! And you are just sitting here doing nothing?! You aren't the boss of a g-"

The man stopped talking when Yunho pointed at Seonghwa.

The man turned and looked at Seonghwa.

The man sighed and groaned before looking back at Yunho.

"You hired an outsider? Where is your last secretary?"

"He, you know, besides, what's the issue, you're the one who needs to just keep their mouth shut, we are the outsiders in this world anyways"

The man looked at Seonghwa.

"Aren't you going to leave? It's a family matter"

Seonghwa raised his eyebrows before standing up and bowing to the man.

"I apologize-"

"Sit down" Yunho said as he stood up, glaring at Seonghwa.

"Yeah?"

"No, get out" his father said.

The two kept telling Seonghwa opposite things, he was starting to get dizzy.

Eventually Yunho brought Seonghwa out of the room.

"For now, you only listen to me in this building, don't leave my sight during work hours, clear?"

"Why are you scolding me? I didn't do anything"

Yunho sighed.

"Exactly, that's exactly why, just listen to me, okay?"

"Can i ask you a question then?"

Yunho's expression went blank.

"Why is there a gun in your bedroom?"

Seonghwa whispered his question, in fear of anyone hearing.

"Yeah?"

Yunho looked confused. But he realized what he was talking about.

"It's a collectible"

Yunho didn't want the boy to feel like he was in danger, let alone actually be in danger. Yunho had brought him into this mess by hiring him but he can't fire him now, and he can't have the boy quit, it'll put him in more danger.

Yunho has been focusing on how the hell he would control the situation, his rival, he acts on what he says, if he wants something, he'll do whatever it takes to get it, even if it's dead.

Yunho rarely regrets his choices but he's regretting a lot more these days.

"Are you sure?"

Yunho paused, furrowing his eyebrows slightly at the boy, realizing he may know something.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I just have a feeling you're lying"

Seonghwa didn't feel like Yunho would do something to him if the gun were actually real. Anymore at least.