Episode 16 <this is...>

<early in the morning>

Seonghwa finally woke up, waking up from his phone ringing on the bedside table next to him.

He wiggled around a bit before sitting up as he realized there was no use trying to fall back asleep.

He picked his phone up and looked at it. It's Yunho...who else would it be.

He answered the call and put it up to his ear.

"Hello?" He said, his voice still a bit lost from having just woken up.

"Seonghwa, did I wake you?"

"Yes...but it's okay" Seonghwa said, looking around the room before focusing on the window for a moment.

"Okay, I'll be back in a bit, I went out to get something really quick, I figured you'd be up by now so I called..."

"Oh...okay...what did you get?"

"Just some things...I got some food to eat when I get back"

"Okay...see you..."

"Mm...I love you"

Seonghwa was a bit thrown off guard by the early morning 'I love you' from Yunho.

"What?"

"I'm hanging up" Yunho said before ending the call.

The ringing of the phone call ending made Seonghwa pull his phone away to look at the screen.

"Huh? Just like that?"

Seonghwa put his phone back onto the nightstand before sighing and then looking around once more before getting up and heading into the restroom.

Seonghwa used the restroom before getting up to wash his hands, but before he applied the soap he saw a ring on his left hand.

He moved his hand closer to his face the see the ring on his left hands ring finger.

It was the same ring he saw down in the basement on Yunhos desk.

"I didn't put this on"

Seonghwa thought for a moment before taking it off and placing it aside so he could wash his hands, staring at the ring almost the entire time, he then brushed his teeth before picking it up.

Seonghwa thought about putting it on before acting on it, then leaving the restroom and reaching for his phone, but before grabbing it he heard the door open.

Seonghwa left the room and watched as Yunho walked inside with a box.

"Oh, you got up?" Yunho said, placing the box on the kitchen counter after taking his shoes off.

"Yes" Seonghwa said, watching, standing still.

"Okay, I got some donuts, there are multiple types, are you hungry yet?"

Seonghwa approached Yunho before raising his hand to show the ring.

"Did you do it?"

Yunho looked as if he was caught stealing.

"Yes, you already saw it"

"So? What does it mean?"

Yunho looked at the box for a moment before looking back at Seonghwa.

"Hmm...I want you to be my wife?"

"Wife?!" Seonghwa raised his voice slightly, raising his eyebrows.

Yunho snickered a bit before patting Seonghwas head.

"It was a joke, you know what it means" he said.