Episode 14 <Figure of the Unwanted>

I woke up and saw my father standing outside the bedroom window, I quickly sat up and turned to look at Yunho but he wasn't in the bed beside me. I turned back around and saw my father was gone.

Suddenly I heard the front door open and then soon my father began walking into the room and over to me.

I felt tears falling as he stood next to the bed strangling me.

"Stop! Let go! No!" Was all I yelled.

"Wake" my father said, letting go of me.

I just kept crying, in shock, I felt my neck.

"Seonghwa, wake up" he said.

Suddenly when I blinked I woke up again, I was laying down and as soon as I felt someone touching me I sat up and moved away, looking at them quickly.

It was Yunho, he was sitting next to me, looking at me with a concerned expression.

"It's me, are you okay? You're crying, you were yelling"

I immediately turned and looked out the window, not seeing anything.

I put my hand onto my neck and rubbed it gently before looking around the room.

I looked back at Yunho before scooting closer to him and leaning over to rest my face on his chest, grabbing his shirt with my hands.

"It's okay, you're okay..." he said.

He rubbed my back softly.

When I got off I wiped my face and looked around the room again.

"Is my neck okay?"

He reached over to the lamp on his nightstand to turn it on before lifted my chin with his hand, inspecting my neck.

"It's fine, I don't see anything, do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't know, it felt so real..."

I looked out the window once more.

"Please turn the lights on"

He got up and turned the lights on.

"Close the door"

He looked at the bedroom door before closing it and then coming back to sit down next to me.

"It's killing me...can we check the house?"

"We can check the cameras"

I nodded.

He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and pulled up the cameras, showing me every room, letting me look through them before showing me the footage.

Nobody was around the whole time.

He put his phone back.

"It felt so real..."

"What happened? It might help to talk about it, then I can understand the situation better"

I checked the window again before looking at him.

"My father was standing in the window, and you weren't here, and then he came into the room, and then he..."

I stopped, feeling a tear falling again.

"And then he what?"

"He choked me..."

I furrowed my eyebrows a bit before looking around.

"I felt it...it felt real...it was really scary..."

"It's okay, he's not here, don't worry, do you think you can get some more sleep or do you want to stay up?"

"Can we stay up together? I don't think I can fall back asleep but I don't want to be alone"

"That's okay, we can do that, let's go watch some tv when you feel better"

I nodded.

He caressed my arm and then my knee, patting it a bit before removing his hand.

We watched two movies already but I still felt uneasy, and scared.

When the movie ended he turned off the tv.

"Are you okay now?"

He stretched his arms and then leaned back a bit.

"If you're tired I'll go back to sleep...I just feel a bit uneasy...I should be fine"

He turned and looked at me.

"You know what helps in moments like these?"

"What?"

He leaned in and kissed me, pushing his body closer to me causing me to lean further into the couch. I pushed him a bit to stop him as my position felt really uncomfortable but before I could do anything about it he backed up and then got off the couch.

I sat there without any words that came to mind except for, 'why did he stop? I didn't push him to stop completely'.

"Are you coming?"

"What?"

I turned and looked at him, making eye contact.

"Why are you still there? Let's go to my bedroom"

"Why?"

He scoffed.

"To sleep, unless...do you have any other plans?"

"No!" I shouted defensively.

"Then let's go" he said before grabbing the remote off the coffee table turn the tv off.

A/N : I've been busy the past few days lol, I've been cleaning houses for money, gotta do what you gotta do, anyways this one was short but I feel like I haven't went into much detail with Seonghwa's thoughts as I would like regarding his father, as I kind of just let it be and I was like, 'well his father is a big part of the story so...where is he..?' So I added this to go more into his thoughts of his fears, I hope to make more of that in the next few episodes as well, but I'm not a professional writer so bear with me, thank you for reading, Vote if you liked this chapter and leave a comment on anything, and maybe even follow if you would want to see more :)

Word Count : 875

(Side note : thank you for 600 reads, like WHAT?! anyways, just wanted to add that because I just saw and my eyes went so wide)