Episode 11 <I Want...>

Seonghwa went to work thinking he'd be doing normal secretary things like following Yunho around, well technically he did but...they were just walking around Myeongdong (a shopping district in South Korea) and buying things, well Yunho was the one doing the buying.

"Do you want me to hold any bags?" Seonghwa said, concerned for Yunho's hands and arms which were carrying multiple bags.

"No, do you want anything?"

"I want you to put the bags down for a minute"

Yunho sighed before putting them down.

Seonghwa grabbed his wrist and checked him palms, which were red, and you could see the indent of where a few of the bags were.

Seonghwa tried massaging Yunho's hands but Yunho pulled them away after a few minutes.

"Let's keep going, so I don't have to carry them for longer"

"Why are you buying so much? You don't need all of this"

"Because you haven't asked for anything"

Yunho picked the bags up and looked at Seonghwa.

"Ask for me to buy something and we can leave"

"What's wrong with you? I don't need anything"

"Do you want something?"

"What?"

"Just get anything you want, you know, something you wanted to have but don't"

"Nothing"

"Are you sure? Everyone wants something"

"I want this to end"

"Huh?"

Seonghwa grabbed the bags from one of Yunho's hands, splitting them to put and even amount on each hand, balancing the weight.

"Let's leave"

Seonghwa and Yunho sat in the car, in the parking lot for a while. Yunho was losing his patience waiting on Seonghwa to say something.

Seonghwa looked at Yunho to see him already looking at him.

"I have a question"

"What is it?"

"There was a paper in a comic book that I saw the other day"

"What paper?"

"It said...some stuff about someone and then it said, 'found him' who is it? Did you write that?"

"Why were you looking in my stuff?"

"I was bored, should I pretend I didn't see it?"

"No, it's fine, I thought I threw the book out, I guess I didn't"

"Did you write that?"

"The book?"

"No the paper"

"Yes"

"Who were you writing about?"

"Why does it matter?"

"Do you like him?"

"Are you jealous?"

"What?"

"I do"

"What? Then what are you doing with me?"

"It's you"

"What? Me? What did you mean by you found me then? Were you looking for me?"

"Not necessarily"

"So you were?"

"I didn't say that"

"If you find someone that means you were looking for them, what am I to you? Did you know me before I got this job?"

"Not really"

"What does that mean?"

"I've just seen you before"

"So? Is that why you hired me? Because you saw me before?"

"No"

"Then explain"

"I just saw you before but I didn't know you, I didn't recognize your until after I hired you"

"So is that why you are trying to date me?"

"What? No"

"When did you see me?"

"In the rain at night"

"What? When?"

"4 years ago"

"4 years?! How am I supposed to remember that?"

"You we're walking in the rain, in a school uniform, you don't remember something like that?"

"No I don't"

"Did your father do something to you that day?"

"Do you remember the date?"

"No, how could I remember the date?"

"Well you remembered me from 4 years ago walking in the rain in the dark so why wouldn't you?"

"Because I couldn't get you out of my head"

"Why not? How could you even recognize me?"

"Because I fell in love"

"What? ...you told me you like me, you didn't mention anything about love"

"Was I supposed to? I can't just say I love you like that, you only thought I knew you existed for a few weeks, I can just say I love you after all of that, you wouldn't get it"

"Well you can't lie to me like that, say it"

"Why do you want me to say it?"

"Just say it"

"I love you"

There was silence between the two again.

For some reason, Seonghwa wasn't expecting him to actually say it, despite telling him to.

"Let's date" Seonghwa said, feeling a sense of responsibility, and...having feelings for him anyways.

"Why? Because I said that?"

"No...a little bit...I want to date you...Yunho"

Seonghwa felt a bit weird saying his name, he had to tilt his head a bit when he said it, because it felt so unusual.

"Can I kiss you now?"

"No, drive, we've been sitting here for too long, I want to leave"

A/N: This is a double upload of two short chapters so I hope that's okay, tomorrow should be one longer one but It all depends on if I can post tomorrow or not, I don't wanna get writers block by writing too much but I have a ton of free time in my classes right now so I'm more active these days.

Word Count : 832