Episode 4 <A Mess...?>

Seonghwa drank at the bar he sang at which as a lightweight, he got drunk really easy. The boy slurred his words every time he spoke, cried unnecessarily. He only had two drinks, as the boy doesn't like drinking much, but he got really drunk somehow, maybe it was because someone spiked his drink.

After a while, Seonghwa's father walked over to him and pulled him off the stool he sat at before pushing the boy onto the ground. The boy didn't do anything to react, he just lied on the floor.

"You fucking disappointment, what the fuck do you think you're doing back here after I told you not to come here?!"

Seonghwa was too dizzy to make a reaction, he couldn't even feel his limbs, he was hot, which is all he really knew, he could hear his father yelling at him but there was no way he was going to do anything...even if he was sober, all he could do was wait for him to finish.

Seonghwa's father grabbed an empty glass and raised it in the air as if aiming to throw it at the boy, suddenly a voice was heard from behind, everyone was silent because of the situation so his voice almost echoed.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Seonghwa's father rolled his eyes before lowering his hand and turning around.

"Who the hell are you?" The father said in response.

"His boss, what about you?"

Seonghwa's father looked him up and down.

"So you're the one who makes him work here?"

"Here? He doesn't work here, but even if he did, what does it matter, what's your relationship?"

"I'm his father you fu-"

"Don't talk down to me, you'll regret it, and don't fucking say your his father aiming a fucking glass at him"

Yum Ho walked over to his father and walked around him. He picked up Seonghwa and carried him out of the building. The boy felt limp in his arms, every muscle relaxed, he seemed so unbothered like this...and stupid, to Yunho.
He was annoyed that such a pretty boy could have been killed by a drug and his father.
He was also confused as to how he was a year older than Yunho despite being so stupid.

Yunho put Seonghwa down onto his bed in his bedroom and put the covers over him. Yunho sighed looking at him. He saw a bruise on his shoulder when his t-shirt moved slightly.
He pushed the flannels sleeve up to see a few bruises on the boys arm.
He was a bit worried so he checked his pulse and breath, it was fine but he had the urge to check.

-late that night, around 2am-
Seonghwa had woken up, he still felt dizzy but he could move now so he took that opportunity and sprung up in the bed. When his eyes adjusted to the light he looked around realizing he was in someone else's bed.

The boy got out of the bed but as soon as he stood up his legs gave out, causing him to fall onto the floor, catching himself with his hands but still making quite the noise.

The boy groaned to himself in annoyance.

Shortly after the bedroom door swung open and the lights turned on, catching Seonghwa off guard.

He bit his bottom lip...not really knowing what to do.

He saw the persons slippers as they approached him.

"Do you plan on staying right there?"

He furrowed his eyebrows as the voice was familiar.

He looked up quickly but couldn't se anything but a blurry face. His head was spinning.

The man grabbed him and picked him up to put him back on the bed. He heard the man sigh.

"How do you feel? Do you remember anything? I'm assuming your body still doesn't want to work"

The boy didn't respond, trying to think.

"What time is it?"

"Why?"

Seonghwa looked around the room, his sight was slowly coming back to him.

Seonghwa reached out and grabbed the guys arm, using it as support to stand up. He looked up at the person in order to recognize them in case he knew.

The boys eyes flung open before he immediately backed up, hitting the nightstand in the process which he only made a face to.

"Why...you...am I fired?"

That's all the boy could say.

He cleared his throat before speaking again.

"Is this your house? Why am I here? What's wrong with me? What time is it? Why am I with you?"

The two made eye contact. The boy looked so confused and worried but Yunho just looked at him with a blank expression.

The older cleared his throat.

"Can you drive me home?"

"No"

"What? Why?"

"I don't want to"

Yunho approached him, the boy looked nervous as he got closer.

"Does it hurt?"

"Huh? What?"

For some reason the boy didn't seem so nervous anymore when he asked that question.

"When he hits you"

There was silence while the two looked at each other.

Yunho could see the hesitation in his eyes, the boy bit his lip and tried avoiding eye contact but still looking to check if Yunho was still looking at him.

"Why won't you say anything?"

There was short silence before the boy had tears falling down his face.

Yunho was a bit caught off guard by his sudden crying. Yunho was thinking of what to do, like maybe buy him something, make a joke, say something. His thoughts just led to him pulled the boy close to him to hug him firmly, letting him cry on his shoulder.

Somehow the two ended up holding each other in bed, as a request from the drunken boy in order to fall asleep.

Yunho wasn't getting any sleep but he felt more energized seeing the older in his arms, soundly asleep, looking so comfortable and relaxed.

Yunho wasn't used to this feeling, of someone being so relaxed near him, especially in his embrace, usually everyone will show him high respect, or even try their best to avoid him, or treat him like shit.

The poor boy was always taught to be a certain way, cold and stern, in order to not be a door mat but it led to him feeling so lonely for so many years, so empty...feeling this boy in his arms, made him feel something, he felt...at peace, he didn't want it to end, he didn't want the boy to leave, he wanted him in his arms forever.