Episode 15 <I Hate That>

(This episode is back in 3rd person, the last one was necessary to put in 1st pov)

Seonghwa began going back to work with Yunho again, as his secretary because most of the active danger subsided.

Yunho had to catch up on a lot of things because of what they had to deal with last time which was a mess for him.

Seonghwa organized some folders to keep himself busy.

Seonghwa watched as Yunho left the office but when he was gone he continued to organize the folders.

After about 20 minutes passed Seonghwa left the office to try and look for him, he asked a few people and they told him he was outside so he went look outside in the back of the building seeing him smoking a cigarette.

Seonghwa approached him and took the cigarette from his mouth to drop it on the floor and step on it.

Yunho was quite caught off guard but he didn't really react.

"Don't smoke" Seonghwa said.

Yunho could see the upset look in Seonghwa's eyes, as if he had been betrayed.

Yunho sighed before looking away and leaning against the wall. Despite his actions Seonghwa continued to look at him, waiting for him to meet eyes again.

"What?" Yunho said, he still didn't turn to look at Seonghwa.

Seonghwa didn't say anything so finally Yunho turned and looked at him.

Yunho stood up straight seeing a tear fall from Seonghwa's blank face.

"Why are you crying?"

Seonghwa wiped the tear away quickly.

"I hate it"

"Huh? The smoking? I won't do it, don't cry"

All Yunho did was speak, he didn't seem to know how to react, a bit panicked.

"I hate smoking, I hate drinking, and I hate what you just did, why can't you just talk and let it go?"

Yunho and Seonghwa shared eye contact for a while in silence, Yunho still didn't really know what to say, it wasn't his expertise to comfort someone, he's not used to being comforted him, I mean he can hug Seonghwa and tell he's okay but this was different.

"All you do is keep secrets, or you make it sound less bad than it really is, you don't talk unless I ask..." Seonghwa said it softly.

For Seonghwa it's hard for him to speak up without fearing what will happen afterwards, he isn't used to it, he found himself in tears when he would try to speak up for himself after his mother died...so he usually just did whatever people asked, like a pushover. Seonghwa always felt so weak, he hated himself for being like this, especially now that he's in a relationship with someone he has no choice but to speak up or be in a toxic relationship.

"I won't smoke" Yunho said.

Seonghwa cringed slightly at the fact that smoking was the only thing Yunho got from that.

"That isn't the point anymore" Seonghwa spoke back, waiting for another response, hopefully a better one but when he didn't get it he asked a question hoping it would help give Yunho an idea of what he wanted.

"Why are you smoking?"

There was silence again.

Seonghwa was contemplating just going back inside at this point, and Yunho was just trying to figure out why he was smoking. He didn't even know why, but he felt he would sound pretty cocky if he just said, 'I don't know'.