Episode 8 <Internal Shock>

A/N: this chapter includes gun violence, if you cannot handle anything with that content, please exit, you have been warned.

The door opened and from what Seonghwa could see, a good amount of men came inside.

It was multiple men, including the Rival in the center, Felix.

Felix was smaller than Yunho but, maybe that's why he always has guard do his dirty work for him.

"We came in peace, just hand him over and I'll sign the papers and all will be good, for the both of us, we both get what we want"

"I don't think you understand that I don't care if you sign the contract or not"

"Your father doesn't seem very happy about me not signing it, why does he want me to so bad anyways? Ah, because you are incompetent, oh those were the good times, when I was able to kill your mother with my own hands because you didn't have the guts to do anything, what a loser"

Seonghwa was really confused, waiting for Yunho to say something but he didn't, he didn't try defending himself, nothing, he just let the guy talk. But then, Yunho started counting down from 3.

"3...2...1...boom"

As he said 'boom' tons of fireworks could be heard from outside, and the door opened, which caused the guards to start shooting.

Yunho raised his gun and aimed at Felix, only to shoot at the ceiling, then aiming it back at Yunho, ignoring all of the guards bodies falling to the ground, bleeding.

Felix looked scared, or at least shocked.

Seonghwa covered his ears and closed his eyes.

"That wasn't my mother you fucking idiot"

Yunho chuckled.

"My mother died when I was 3, you just killed one of my fathers flings, she was an innocent woman"

Seonghwa looked up seeing Yunho shrug his shoulders.

"But good try"

Yunho pulled the trigger and Felix fell to the ground. No bullet came out, there was only one, which he shot at the ceiling.

Yunho sighed.

"Fucking Pussy"

Seonghwa leaned his head to the side a bit with his ears still covered, watching Felix getting up quickly.

"You would flinch too if someone shot at-"

Felix and Seonghwa made eye contact.

Seonghwa was surprised by how friendly he looked, but I guess his deep voice made up for the evil in him.

Yunho turned and looked at Seonghwa, so Seonghwa looked at him.

"Is it over?" Seonghwa said loudly, his ears a bit damaged from the loud gun sounds.

Yunho shook his head so Seonghwa closed his eyes again.

Yunho felt sad when he saw the boy doing that...Yunho used to be like that himself, so it made him feel the sadness of the boy in that distressed situation.

Yunho got off the desk and walked over to Felix.

"Leave, before I really shoot you this time, and in the head"

"I'll come back for him, you better keep him safe"

"Come back for him and you die"

After a long silence Seonghwa opened his eyes and looked up, uncovering his ears at the sight of Yunho leaning against the desk, looking at him.

"Close your eyes"

"Why?"

"It's not over, I'll get you out of here, but you need to close your eyes"

"Why do I need to close my eyes?"

"Because I said so"

Seonghwa furrowed his eyebrows a bit before closing his eyes.

Yunho walked over to the chair to turn it around and pick the boy up off the chair, feeling at peace when the boy wrapped his arms around him, and leaned closer to him.

Yunho took him out of the building and put him into the car, as he buckled him, he paused and looked at the boys face. His eyes went down to the boys lips, seeing the redness from his natural color.

Seonghwa opened his eyes and they made eye contact.

"Am I allowed to open my eyes now?"

"You already did, but, yes"

"Where are we going?"

"I'll get you home, you're house will be guarded by a few of my men, I still can't have you be alone yet-"

"Can I stay with you tonight?"

There was silence between the two men for a solid few minutes.

"Sure...do you want to get your things first?"

A/N: I know this was a short chapter but it's really only a continuation of the last chapter, in order to not have it be so long, I'm going to start adding the word counts at the end of these, for anyone who is curious haha, anyways, thank you for reading, please vote and comment, and, maybe follow if you want to, bye :)

WORD COUNT : 786