Episode 10 <Who is "Him"?)

Seonghwa left before Yunho woke up, just because he wasn't sure how to deal with the situation.

But he still went to work, after a day off.

He went into Yunho's office after contemplating wether he would leave or not.

When Seonghwa entered he was immediately welcomed by Yunho's presence which had stood in front of the door, as if waiting for him to show up.

Seonghwa looked at the door when it closed, then looked back at Yunho.

Yunho looked so emotionless, Seonghwa couldn't figure out what he was thinking.

"Are you okay?" Yunho said.

"Yeah? ...Yes..."

Yunho's eyes looked at the boys neck, which seemed to be covered in makeup.

Yunho reached out and touched the side of the boys neck with two of his fingers, rubbing some makeup off.

"Did your father see?"

"Why?"

"He's a bad person"

"He didn't"

"Are you sure?"

Seonghwa nodded.

Yunho sighed.

"Can I kiss you?"

Seonghwa remembered what happened the last time they kissed and quickly shook his head, backing up slightly.

"I'm not going to touch y-"

Seonghwa crossed his arms.

"We aren't dating, you can't just do as you please"

"Do you want us to date"

Seonghwa felt confused by the question, wanting to say no but when he opened his mouth to speak, nothing came out.

"I'm not trying to persuade you, but, if you do, just know that I really like you, and not as a toy, I genuinely like you, I'll take care of you, no matter what"

Yunho then changed his expression.

"And if I see another mark on you that isn't mine...I've killed people before"

"Is that guy still after me?"

"Don't change the subject, I still want an answer"

Yunho raised his eyebrows. To Seonghwa, he looked like a curious puppy waiting for his owner to say 'let's go on a walk' or something.

"I don't know"

Yunho nodded.

"Okay, that's not a very clear answer though...so am I allowed to flirt with you or..."

Seonghwa let out a sigh.

"You're an idiot"

"What? Idiot? I'm still your boss"

"Stop saying that after you cross the line of boss and employee"

"You still want me to be your boss so I'm allowed to say it, when you start calling me by my name I'll stop addressing myself as your boss"

"What's your name?"

"What? You don't even know my name?"

"No...I didn't think I needed to know..."

"Yunho"

"Yunho..." Seonghwa said, like trying to practice verbalizing it.

Yunho felt his heart ache when the boy said his name.

"Do that again"

"Do what?"

"Say my name"

"Why?"

"It sounds nice"

"You say your name"

"Just do it"

"Yunho?"

Yunho smiled before leaning in close to him.

"Why don't you call me that from now on?"

"What? I can't, isn't that weird for me, your employee to call you by your name?"

"When nobody is looking or listening"

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing"

When the door swung open Yunho grabbed a gun out of his blazer and aimed it at the door while pushing Seonghwa behind him.

"What the hell are you doing?" Yunho's father said. Raising his arms in the air.

Yunho put his gun back into its place.

"Why are you aiming at everyone now?"

Seonghwa stepped out from behind Yunho and him and Yunho's father looked at each other.

"Is it because of him? What's up with you and him, what did you two do together?"

"That's none of your business, let's talk outside"

"No, we can't talk outside, I own this place"

"You gave it to me"

Yunho led his father out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Seonghwa sat on the sofa for a bit before getting up and looking around. He had never looked around the office before, he didn't really care to.

Seonghwa looked at all the books before grabbing one, it was a comic.

He looked through it, it seemed like a normal manga so he just put it back, but as he was putting it on the shelf a paper fell out of it.

Seonghwa reached down and grabbed it before turning it to see it.

It was like a note, saying, 'who is he? Why did he look like that? I found him'

It was so short and confusing the Seonghwa but he just put it back into the book.

A/N: this one was short but, it's still here so, yeah, anyways, how was your day? Let me know.
Also, please vote and comment, it helps :) and follow, only if you want to of course.
I'm hoping to start another book after this one ends, but that doesn't mean I'm going to rush through this one, I want this one to be really good, like make me proud I guess, so, thank you for 191 reads like, that's crazy to me...whattt??? Okay, byeee, thank you for reading :)

Word Count : 820