I Love U Too - Jax Teller

When Jax told me that he has gotten back together with Tara my heart broke. I was always there for him when the club was going through some really rough shit and the only person that was always by his side through the Tara situation no one could help him talk about his problems was me and even when he was plowing through a multitude of crow eaters. 

You walked into the clubhouse and you went straight to the bar you asked one of the new prospects for a shot and they gave it to you and then Tig came over to you and said "Tara wants to talk to you in the ladies bathroom" and you said, "ok, thanks Tig". You walked to the bathroom and saw Tara getting fucked by Jax you quickly run out of the bathroom and slammed the door. 

You walked over to the pool tables and saw Happy biting his lip at what you were wearing you walked over to him and bit your lip he edged closer to you and then he smacked your ass you just giggled in reply you said to Happy "maybe we should take this to the back" and he just lifted you over his shoulder and over to his room. 

He pushed you down on the bed and started to kiss down your neck, he roughly sucked your sweet spot on your neck and started to make his way down to the top of your breasts then he took off your shirt and bra and started to suck on your left nipple and massaging your right boob. 

Suddenly the door had burst open and Jax walked in you quickly grabbed the pillow to cover yourself up and Jax threw Happy off of the bed and started to beat him up you quickly put Happy's shirt on and then pulled them off of each other then you took Jax outside and said "what the fuck do you think you are doing"
Jax shouted back "oh we are just going to ignore that you are sleeping with Happy"
 and you replied with "so you can go and sleep with every fucking croweater, oh and Tara but i can't sleep with Happy for the one time"

He threw you against the wall and just kissed you, while you were shocked at first you kissed back, he then said 
"look Y/n i like you but honestly seeing you happy with everyone else i did not want to say anything but when i came out from the bathroom with tara i then noticed that i need to tell you and now i did" 

You kissed Jax again to tell him that you feel the same way but then went back into happy's room to get your bra and back out to Jax and kissed him. 

Love you all. 
Sorry if this is shit