Hottest Day of The Year - Jax Teller

Jax POV:

Today i was riding back from the club that is back in Tacoma, Opie and Chibs came with me on this trip. I was not that excited to go because i had to leave Y/n and everyone else back home but i got to see everyone in  SAMTAC that i have not seen in about two years. 

I had finally arrived at home, to see that every fan in the house was on and Y/n was passed out on the couch with a small tank top on and short shorts. I walked over to Y/n and slowly shook her awake, she jumped up excitedly when she saw my face beaming down at her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me slowly. 

I sat down on the couch and then she sat down on my lap and then started to kiss me roughly, i pulled away from her and then started to kiss down the left side of her neck sucking on the skin harshly leaving deep purple bruises on her sweet skin. 

Y/n slowly started to get up off of my lap and then said "Can we please turn the AC on, it is so fucking hot and i will actually vomit all over you if we continue that" I then replied with "That is just the thing i wanna hear when i just finished sucking your face off but yes we can, you don't have to ask we share this house you can make decisions as well" she just kissed and then walked to the wall to turn the AC on. 

Y/n POV: 

I have been feeling sick all week the heat in Charming has been excruciating, i had all of the fans in the house on and decided to lay down on the couch watching the TV when i had suddenly fallen asleep. 

I woke up in a state because someone was shaking me awake but i was home alone then i look up at the person only to see that it was Jax, i jumped off the couch and then wrapped my arms around Jax's neck and then kissed him slowly knowing that it would eventually drive him crazy. (Sorry that is just so cringey to me saying that you know something when it has the potential to be wrong). 

Jax then turned me around and then he sat down on the couch, i slowly sat down on his lap and started to kiss him roughly getting annoyed at the slow pace that i was going. Jax then started to kiss down the left side of my neck sometimes harshly sucking in certain spots on my neck i knew then that i would have dark spots on my neck very soon or even right now. 

I slowly pulled away from Jax and got off of his lap and then i started talking to Jax saying "Can we please turn the AC on, it is so fucking hot and i will actually vomit all over you if we continue that" then Jax replied with "That is just the thing i wanna hear when i just finished sucking your face off but yes we can, you don't have to ask we share this house you can make decisions as well" fucking smartass he is. 

I walked over to the wall where the remote for the AC is and then turned it on closing all of the doors so that it could cool the place down quicker, i walked back over to Jax and layed down on the couch trying to put my feet on his legs but he then moved them and layed on top of me putting his face in the gap between my neck and shoulder and i giggled from the feeling of his hair on my skin.