Little Girl - Happy Lowman

Y/n POV: 

Walking away from  Happy was the hardest thing to do.  Not wanting to let him go and not wanting to be alone for the rest of your life because no one can amount to Happy, little did you know that he was the person that is going to save you. I was walking home because Happy drove us both to the TM when suddenly a bag was put over my head and I was slammed into a van. 

Happy's POV: 

I was protecting Y/n from the bad shit that happens in the club and now she started walking away because I would not tell the cruel things that might happen to her. I started my bike up again because I was going to find where she was to take her home when a white van flew past me with someone screaming in the back.  I remembered the scream it was y/n I rode back to the TM as fast as I could to get the club to help me out. 

Y/n POV: 

I woke up after being slammed on the back of the head, my throat sore from screaming for hours, a massive pain in the back of my head when I heard the rumbling of Harley Davidson's. 

There were the firing of gunshots running through the air and then the sound of Happy yelling at them to let me go, I could remember his voice from anywhere. The next thing I knew my blindfold was being pulled off of my head and saw Happy's brown eyes staring back at mine, 

He pulled me into a hug glad to have me back and then he untied the chains that were around my arms and legs, he pulled me up and helped me stand by putting his arm around my waist glad to be back in his arms after the fight I clang onto his side, not ready to let go yet. 

Happy's POV: 

I got the guys and then we found the minivan in front of a warehouse we saw three men walking out so we started shooting at them to get through the doors, I found Y/n as soon as we were inside the building I tore her blindfold off of her face and saw she was staring right back at me I smiled to myself and then got the chains off of her and then help her stand up.

She clangs onto my side and did not want to let go so we started to walk out of the building when I put her on my bike and passionately kissed her, she kissed back with just as much force and we could hear the boys whistling in the background. We finally got home when she apolgies for starting the fight and i said that it was my fault because i had only wanted to keep her safe and she understood. 

Love you all 
Sorry if this is all shit

I was in class.