Best Night Ever - Happy Lowman

Happy POV:

There was a club party tonight and Y/n and were both going. 
Y/n's Outfit: 

Happy's Outfit:

Happy's Outfit:

Once we were both dressed and ready we walked out to my bike and rode to the clubhouse we arrived and saw bikes everywhere we walked in and saw that Tig and Kozik were in the ring and Tig was beating the shit out of Kozik when Bobby decided to bre...

Once we were both dressed and ready we walked out to my bike and rode to the clubhouse we arrived and saw bikes everywhere we walked in and saw that Tig and Kozik were in the ring and Tig was beating the shit out of Kozik when Bobby decided to break it up. 

I went and got myself and Y/n a drink and when i  got back i saw Clay talking to Y/n and saw that she was upset, i walked over to her and that is when Clay walked away and she said "He was saying that Tara was going to get hurt tomorrow" and then she smiled to herself she had never liked Tara and i did not blame her Tara is a rude bitch. 

Y/N POV: 

Happy had walked off to talk to Tig about some club things that they had been assigned to do that would put the club in a higher position. I was walking over to talk to Lyla when i saw a croweater giving Happy a lap dance and Happy who looked like he was going to kill the bitch so instead of going to Lyla i walked over to him and said "Excuse bitch what do you think you are doing?" the croweater replied with "Giving this handsome man a lap dance what does it look like i am doing slut" Happy was about to say something when you cut him off by slapping her across the face. 

I then said "Come on bitch, let's get into the ring" she said "OK bitch, prepare to get your ass beat" i grabbed her by her ugly ass hair and dragged her to the ring. 

She swung but missed and i punched straight in the nose and broke it, she kicked her leg out to try and get me but i pushed her on the ground and punched her check and her eye and it bruised immediately. Everyone was cheering around us and some were just watching to stunned to speak, i got off her and she rolled over i then kicked her on the back and then moved around to her stomach, when all of a sudden Happy said "Alright Y/n break it up you have definitely won" i then replied with "ok babe, one last move" Happy just nodded as a response. I kicked her in the face she screamed and i got out of the ring and Happy gave me a kiss and said "Well that was the best night ever,  let's get out of here".