Don't walk away. Stop please - Jax Teller

Y/N POV: 

I was walking into the TM when I saw Tara talking to Jax it made me a little upset because she was rubbing up and down his arm while she was talking to him about all of the incidents with the different clubs that had interfered with the Charming hospital. 

I just watched them while they had their conversation and then i saw Tara kiss Jax, i was pissed and upset that my bestfriend was trying to get with my boyfriend. I walked back to my bike and started the engine and that is when i knew that he had seen me. 

I drove back home and walked straight into my bedroom and laid down on my comfortable queen size bed that i would normally share with Jax but when he gets home tonight his new room is the lounge room with the couch and nothing more with nothing less. 

Tonight was going to be one of the biggest parties ever thrown by SAMCRO and i was going to make Jax regret ever talking to Tara and see where that will take us tonight. I wore a black lace dress with black strapped heels and then i drove to the TM and walked inside. I was met with Chibs and Happy hugging me saying how beautiful i look tonight just as a compliment for the presidents lady. 

Jax saw me walk in and tried to talk to me but i just ignored him and asked the croweater behind the bar for a Vodka Cruiser because i wanted to drink away some of these feelings that i have for him about how the situation played out with him and Tara. Jax then started talking to Chibs who was beside me so that i would finally talk to him and not to Chibs but then i walked off and over to Gemma & Clay. 

Jax POV: 

I knew Y/N was pissed at me for Tara kissing me because i saw her walking away after Tara had pushed herself onto me, i was angry that she was ignoring me and felt that she could not talk to me about the situation she had seen. So i started talking to Chibs who was sitting beside her and he said that he would move so i could speak to her but by the time he had moved she was gone. 

I looked around for her and i saw her talking to Gemma & Clay i walked over and saw that she was upset still so i said "Y/N can i please talk to you" and she just nodded her head i then took her to the back rooms while everyone cheered, i just chuckled about all the guys who thought we were going to bang but in reality i was just trying to have a conversation with the beautiful girl that i love. 

Y/N POV: 

He started talking to me about how Tara pushed herself onto him and wanted more time with him because she thinks that i deserve less than Jax because that is all my body is worth. I had just nodded to all the things Jax had to say and kissed him once he was done i then said "Hey, i am not feeling to good i think i might go home" he then replied with "Yeah okay, do you want me to go with you?" i shook my head and he understood so he walked me out to my car. 

Once i got home i had a shower put one of his shirts on with some sweatpants on underneath i then laid down on the bed thinking about the looks of my body how i had stretch marks from when i was a kid and how my thighs are bigger than the average girl i am not the perfect body and deserve way less than Jax he deserves someone like Tara she is made for guys like Jax and the rest of the club not me i am made for people as a last resort for people who think they have not chance at love and come to me for support with that. 

I had not noticed i was crying until Jax walked asking if i was okay and what the problem was i then told him "I do not have the body a guy like you wants, Tara has and she always will unlike me i am ugly fat and never ever going to look as pretty as Tara which is why it think you should got to her and leave me in the dust" he just shook his head when i said that and replied with "how you could ever think of that in your beautiful head amazes me because you are beautiful in my eyes you always have been and you always will be i love you and only want you" and he kissed me with some much love and affection. 

I got up and walked out to my car, Jax hot on my tail saying "Don't walk away, stop please" i drove all the way to Tara's house and knocked on the door and turns out Jax had followed me because i heard his Harley stop and him walk up behind me i looked back and smirked at him. I knocked again and she answered the door i curled my hand into a fist and punched straight in between the eyes and she started bleeding alot. 

I then walked away and said to Jax "I love you so much please never let that happen with that slut ever again please i do not want to fight anymore", he replied with "I won't let it happen again baby that is a promise i love you and never want to lose you. Let's just go home baby". 

The End!!! 

Sorry i have been having a rough time at home which is why i have not been posting alot but it is know the time for me to start writing again so here you are. 

970 WORDS. 

Love you all stay safe, drink water and eat food. Xx