Run Em' Wild

What would you do to show your anger? Taking deep breaths ain't helping me nowadays. The madness is too much for just inhaling and exhaling. For the first time, never have I ever wanted to scream or throw things this much. I'm so tempted to destroy everything that's before my eyes. Though I'm trying so hard to suppress them, it only results in tears. I'm not weak, just know once I let my emotions on flow, it's over for others. I'm known as a quiet and kindest person who'd never hurt a fly that they think the other side of me never existed. I was so careful when it came to not hurting others, today I learned not all think the same. I have finally decided to unleash the beast in me that's waiting to run wild. At this point, I had to remark that I'm human and I do feel rage at its peak and it'd be unbearable for them when I turn it all upside down. Listening to music isn't calming me down nor does biting my nails, I want to rip all pages, break glasses, and pull my hair at most. I tried to sleep it off but the injustice kept me awake. How unfair can this world be to control what you go through and whether you are allowed to show them and to whom when that's what we are made of; humans.....

A/N: how it changes you into who you're afraid to be.....