66 - Magic Falls Of Laya

THE BEGINNING OF THE END; MAGIC FALLS OF LAYA

____________

"I'VE BEEN READING    a lot lately... I've been reading about the outside world, the magic forests and the endless waterfalls. There was no book that hasn't caught my eye. I've read until I finally understood the meaning of the question do you know who you are? or until I found a hint of the answer. Because who was I? Was I some type of fairy? A witch? My mother didn't give her life away for mine, for me to just thoughtlessly wonder. I needed to know.

And I kept reading, nothing went by unnoticed - to the point that I've stumbled across something rather interesting. A description of a place at the end of the world. A place that welcomed all, fairies, witches, elves, trolls - everyone and everything. The book said that it would only open to the ones seeking for answers to their questions.

A place that didn't seem real in the slightest, though the suspense was somewhat exciting, even though it could've possibly ended in endless disappointment if it were not the truth.

I might have an idea of who could possibly know something about this. My sister is a fairy and before she actually joined the castle in unicorn form, she was elsewhere. She told me she did some traveling. I'm curious.

Draco is coming back today for Tiana's coronation. He went back to Scotland to make sure his family was alright. I might not have mentioned that Draco and I were going to move to his place. Or well, a place he had organized for the both of us. Alone. The decision was thought over and over once I had finally revealed that I was going to step back. He tried to convince me to stay, telling me that the people would've loved me still and that he would've been by my side in the good and in the bad. I remember shaking my head and smiling a little at him, telling him that my heart didn't feel like it belonged there anymore. He respected my choice and offered to move with him instead.

It's been a month. The hesitation and the fear I felt was unfamiliar. Was I rushing things with Draco? Because it kind of felt like it. The entire situation at Hogwarts, me discovering all of this and the war—"

Ella!

It was that distant voice that made her stop writing. She looked up from her parchment paper and let her gaze wander around the room. Ella never really talked to Tiana about it, figuring that it was just her in a way. Though it seemed like she wasn't. The young woman stood up and closed the notebook and set the feather aside. She headed towards her sister's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

Ella opened the door and flinched as a roll of fabric almost hit her. "Sorry Miss Ella!", one of the fairies floating around exclaimed. Another fairy flew by, struggling with the rolls of colorful fabric in between her arms. The blonde girl passed by the numerous women and a few elves until she had finally reached her sister.

"Tiana, hey."

"Hi, Ella.", her sister smiled at her. She was standing on a stool as a fairy was noting down her body measurements. She had an idea of what her dress was going to look like and it truly seemed beautiful. Ella looked at the fairy adjusting the fabric and was reminded of Ananya. She sighed and offered her sister a smile.

"You look beautiful.", she said, her words making Tiana blush. "Thank you."

"I-I just wanted to ask you something..."

"Sure, ask away."

"I was wondering if y-you were familiar with, uh, or well, if you knew anything about the Magic Falls of Laya.", movements stopped and a dropped to the ground. Ella blinked and looked around, gulping unnoticeably. "Did I say something wrong?"