18 - The Hospital Wing

_____________

HARRY'S EYES WIDENED  as he stared at the Princess' body on the floor, thinking that the spell actually hit her. If it was her instead of Draco, he wouldn't only be thrown away from Hogwarts, but probably killed: either by the French government or by Draco.

His chest felt lighter as the hit body was Draco's and not the Princess'. Still, he couldn't say that he didn't feel guilty.

Ella's dress absorbed a lot of blood, either from the liquid mixed with the water or from Draco's dead looking body. Either way it was disgusting, but her main priority was not her expensive dress or her glass slippers.

Her main priority was the most expensive thing her heart owned: her Draco.

"Draco!", Ella started crying as his body bled even more. Severus Snape entered the bathroom and slowly analyzed the scene in front of him and his dark eyes slowly moved from the couple to the person that caused everything.

"Potter, out.", Snape simply stated and crouched beside Draco, who was crying in pain.

Ella's head turned towards Harry, who didn't move despite the Professor's command. She took out swiftly her wand and pointed it at him.

"Stupefy!", she shouted at him standing up, sending him against the hard wall.
"You—", Ella took his shirt in her hands, Harry's eyes widened at the action as thoughts started running in his head.

Death. Death. Death.

Professor Snape was pretending to be too busy with Draco's bloody body, as he stared at the two from the corner of his eye with a slight smirk.

"The next time you send a spell like that at him—", Draco's cries started growing and an unbearable pain made its way to Ella's chest.

She forced herself to be stricter towards the boy who ruined her Draco.

"The next time you do it... You're not only going to be ruined by the French in every possible way — but even dead - and trust me, Potter. If I want something to happen, then it'll happen. Understood?!", Harry nodded frantically and as Ella let him go, he ran away and soon was met by a huge wave of students.

"How is he?", Ella's eyes moved towards Draco's now calm body.
"Alive.", Snape simply answered and that answer was enough to the Princess.

_____________

"Is she dating Draco Malfoy?"

"Is he dead?"

"She likes that monster?", someone laughed as Ella tried to ignore everyone's comment.

"I heard that Potter attacked him.", someone laughed.
"I bet she's going to give him a death sentence.", somebody threw a remark.
"If Pansy was expelled and almost killed, then Harry—"

"Nothing will happen to him. I don't believe that anyone actually knows that she's even dating that idiot. But if we told on her—"

"If you told on her you're only going to procure yourself even more trouble than Parkinson did, Finnigan.", Professor Snape told the student, and when he did, he quickly nodded and ran away, regretting the words that left his lips.

Ella sighed at their words. Was her crime defending her friend?

She simply wanted to visit her Draco and these people by calling him names, weren't helping at all — additionally, her anger and disappointment didn't fade too much. As she reached the Hospital Wing - still bothered by some students - the scene started replaying in Ella's mind once again.