15 - The Hospital Wing

_____________

DESPITE ALL THE anger he released on Pansy Parkinson, Draco could still feel it flow in his veins. The pictures couldn't stop playing in his brain. It seemed like wherever he looked, her dead looking body was on the floor.

Nobody dared to approach Draco anymore; not after what happened with Pansy.

Speaking of her, the French Government, decided that the girl deserved a death sentence.

In France it was a normal thing since those were the rules introduced by Antoine August the I and everyone lived by them. Death sentences didn't happen often, but when they did, the whole kingdom turned against the victim who had to drown in shame the whole day. Then, after consulting the Queen and the people about the way the person should be killed, the person would be killed at midday the day after.

Dumbledore made a quick trip to France, to explain that in the magic world no death sentences were allowed. The only option was for the girl was to be expelled from the magic school forever.
Dumbledore didn't fight on that and let what had to happen, happen.

The Queen didn't respond to Ella's concerned letter and didn't let the Princess' accident faze her in any way.

One third of Draco's task was successfully completed, which meant that only two thirds needed to be full filled. The cabinet was repaired, and most Death Eaters judged him for doing it in a slow pace. Draco simply said that he wanted it to be perfect. Whatever that even meant.

Needless to say, Draco was exhausted; physically and mentally. The task drained the energy his body had and Ella's current situation drained his brain cells and his poor heart.

_____________

"She's waking up!", a voice hissed.
"Get out!", another one was heard.
"There's no need for an audience. Simply call Mr. Malfoy as Dumbledore ordered."

Ella's head hurt and her body burned from all the medication she took. She was entirely sure that it wasn't the medication's fault.

She let her dark eyes open slightly. There was not much light in the empty Hospital Wing, which made it easier for the Princess to nicely and comfortably wake up. The voices disappeared a long time ago, and Ella simply found herself staring at the plain wall in front of her.

Suddenly the door opened, taking the Princess by surprise as she put a hand on her chest. It was a super exhausted Draco, with messy hair and crumpled black suit.

A shaky breath escaped his lips as he walked towards Ella and welcomed her in his warm arms.
Her wide eyes filled up with tears at the sudden action. They closed, her body taking in his warmth and head sinking in his shoulder.

"I-I thought... I thought-", Draco whimpered as Ella made his voice lightly fade.

"I'm alright, Draco.", the words made his crazy heart slow down and normally beat.

He kissed her forehead and sighed against her. Relief.

_____________

Welcome to a new chapter of "Just Him.".

I know that you're probably disappointed by the content and the time it took me to write it, but in these two weeks I'm going to dedicate myself to this book that I've always been excited to continue writing!

_

Questions Of The Day:

1.) What is your favourite part of it?

2.) What would you change?

3.) Is there anything that you'd like to see happen? Please give me ideas!

4.) What do you think is the Queen doing?

_

Thank you for bearing with me. xx

Love you lots,

belle. xx