♕Ch. 4 Drug Deals♕

A/N:

Hey y'all. I started college last Tuesday online and it's giving me a bit of a schedule to work with, so I wanna tell y'all my idea. My class weeks start on Tuesday's and end on Monday nights, so I was thinking I do my school work on Tuesday, submit it probably by Wednesday night (because thankfully, the work seems pretty easy) and then from Thursday till Sunday, I'll be writing the next chapters and I'll try to post chapters on Monday. So like 1 chapter every Monday? If I'm feeling lucky I might do 2 chapters one Monday but I won't push it because I got commitment issues with my own writing. We gonna see how it goes. Lemme know what y'all think.

--------------------------------------------

Triggers:

Mentions of Death

Emotional Abuse

Alcoholism

Death Threats

Handling and distribution of Drugs

-----------------------------------------------

Hawks' pov:

Hawks watched you slip your sword behind you and eventually slip into the house, putting out the f/c flame you maintained behind your back. He got the impression you were terrified to be there again, but with no real evidence to get you out of the house, he couldn't do anything to take you away from the ironically beautiful trap of horrors called a home. He had a bad feeling in his gut, but decided to wait it out. He had no information to base this got feeling off of, despite his instincts screaming at him. For now, he decided to get some answers.

"Why did you sign me up to become the sex charge of a woman I never knew about?" He asked outright, not even averting his gaze from the front door of your home.

"It was an accident, I panicked." Dabi replied flatly.

"You've been through a bit much for me to believe you 'panicked'. What does she have over you that made you act all out of character?"

"What about you? You just met her and you were as readable as a picture book." Dabi was getting defensive, but Hawks knew he was right. He couldn't figure that part out himself. "Stumbling over yourself like a 15 year old girl." Dabi grumbled with an annoyed eye-roll. Hawks returned the gesture.

"Something about her, I guess." He replied dismissively.

"She carries an air about her that's almost freeing." Dabi spoke in a tone like he was correcting his words. It was obvious he wouldn't be getting anywhere if they kept at this rate. Still, he decided to try again.

"Why'd you bring me to meet her? Not that she's not a lovely girl and all that; she is, but I'm still confused. Am I really supposed to be her charge?" Dabi shook his head no. He heaved a deep sigh, letting hawks know the real situation is much deeper than that.

"Originally, no. I needed you to meet her first before I tell you my crazy ass request. I needed to make sure you wouldn't reject her of this opportunity." Hawks had more questions than answers at this point.

"I can't tell you her whole story," Dabi said, dragging Hawks' attention back to him. "But I'll give you the summary of it all, if you will." Hawks nodded and took a breath, slipping the hero persona in a little just to help him with the facts and possible investigations to start later.

"Her father is Akira Suzume." Shock crossed Hawks' face.
"You mean the Akira? Like major drug lord and mafia king Akira?"
"Yes, dumbass, it's him." Dabi said, rolling his eyes. "Point is, he and his wife adopted her and she'd been forced into that life ever since six years ago."
"What happened six years ago?"
"That's not my info to tell. You'll have to wait until she's ready to tell you."
"Is that also part of why I had to meet her first?"
"Yep. If I just tell you and you come up in there all Mr. Hero n' shit, she'll severely hurt you and probably kill me."
"So why risk it?"
"If I don't, her father will run her ragged until she either kills herself or dies from exhaustion." Dabi finally said with an exasperated sigh.