Whats been happening

Aight, yall. I wanna start out by saying I'm sorry if this post looks shitty. I preached abt not being able to write chapters on my phone, and here I am forced to write this authors note on my phone. The computer version seems to hate ya girl with a passion, so here we are. Anyway, between chapters 10 and 11, I've switched schools, repeated a class, and gotten kinda stuck in my own head. Also, my mom had health issues that I help with. I'll explain it all.

So, before chapter 13, I was going to Uni of Px. online. I think I mentioned it before, but the way they set us up, we were getting very surface level education with my major (which happened to be the only class I was taking so yk it felt like a waste of time & money). My mom found out abt this academy that did in-depth training and education in my study subject, but she heard it back when I was already like 5 months deep in my study at Uni of Px. So, it was kinda too late to do anything. Because of this, I decided to drop out from the Uni and go to iCode Academy (the school my mom found out abt a day late).

I started at iCode approximately 5 months ago from now. I repeated one trimester (cuz i low-key got depressed and checked tf out from all the work I had to do just in the beginning). Each trimester is 2 months long, and my dumbass spent 4 months on the same content. I really was depressed, though. So it is what it is, I guess. I just felt like I wasn't making progress in life bc it was my third time attempting school and it made me feel like I'm worthless, even though I was just having a hard time, is all. I'm doing better now though. I'm now in the second trimester, working hard and trying to avoid getting depressed again. So far, it's working.

Lastly, my mom was diagnosed with end-stage kidney failure. That means her kidneys no longer work, she's gotta get donated ones to be able to properly filter her body's fluids the way a kidney would. She's hesitant to do that bc she'd have to take autoimmune suppressants. Basically, the body's defense system would attack the new healthy kidney bc the body identifies the new kidney as a foreign object and its natural for the immune system to attack foreign objects to protect your health. But anyway, she'd be stuck on the suppressants for life and they can cause cancer. She'd be hoping out of a frying pan, just to land in a bondfire. She did go on dialysis, though. That was an entire adventure in and of its own.

We're now getting settled into a new routine, and I'm getting back to the flow of life. I still can't promise a constant schedule of one chapter a week, but I'll definitely try my best. So far, this is my second favorite written story, and I'm committed to take yall with me to the end. So don't worry abt me possibly abandoning the story. I promise yall I won't. On my lil brother's grave imma finish this💀. I'm working on chapter 12 as yall are reading this, so believe in me and I'll provide. I also wanna just thank all the ppl who are reading my story (despite my ghetto ass rant at the very beginning) it makes me happy knowing yall are just as invested as I am. Anyway, see yall in the new chapter✌🏾