♕Ch. 11 Stalker♕

A/N:
I'm late as fuck, and I'll explain in a separate post because a lot's happened. But, for now, please enjoy the chapter♡
-------------------------------
Triggers:
Mentions of stalking (obviously)
Mentions of SA
Mentions of self-harm (minimal)
Mentions of Eating disorder
------------------------------

Y/n Pov:

"Now, what's this you were talking about a stalker, pretty lady?" Keigo asked softly, his voice laced with concern. You could tell he wanted to touch you and comfort you, but he was also smart enough to know you were probably too twitchy to be touched right now. It annoyed and touched you at the same time. There was so much to this story that you'd have to be brave, but you didn't even know where to start.
"Where's Eve?" You asked in response, as a means of distracting the two men. At least, that's what it seemed like on the outside. However, deeper inside of you, you knew this was for your comfort and sanity. Eve had always been your emotional support animal. Her normally calm nature kept you mentally intact, especially whenever you felt wr anxiety rearing her ugly head back around. Touya must've gotten the hint, because a look of understanding flashed across his face before he disappeared to the back of the house. Keigo, on the other hand, thought you were deflecting, you could tell. He eyed you skeptically, but didn't answer. You could hear the cogs turning in his head as he tried to process the deeper meaning behind your response. It was clear he wasn't understanding your reason for deflecting. Was it even that weird to want to keep quiet about something so undesirable? Or was he just used to people feeling safe enough around him to speak about their troubles regardless? You couldn't tell. Well, it didn't matter because Touya came back around with a very much agitated and kicking Eve in his...relatively secure grip. With an annoyed grimace, he set the poor bunny in your lap and settled back into his spot on the couch. Eve settled in your lap with an annoyed huff of her own. 'Whoops. Must've been asleep.'

"Well," You started, taking a sip while absentmindedly scratching Eve's ears to calm her down.
"I guess we'll start back when I was just turning 20." You took a deep breath, not at all prepared to unpack your traumas to your audience.
"I had a very hard time mourning the death of my birth parents, as well as my adoptive mother. I assume you know about those? It was in the news during your quick rise to star-dom." You spoke, making eye contact with Keigo. His awkward act of rubbing the back of his neck only confirmed your suspicions.
"It's ok. I figured you'd find out eventually. Anyway, all three of their deaths took heavy tolls on my mind and body. I'd found comfort in self-destruction. My favorite form was by eating copious amounts of food. Thank goodness for my quirk, I could easily burn the calories if I felt like it. But it only worked so much. It became pretty easy to tell early on that I'd developed an eating disorder. I'd sunken deep into it, eating whenever I had a moment to spare. It was the only time I didn't feel like the world was actively working to break me. The only time I felt normal." You took a deep, shaky breath as you peeled back layers of your own emotional protection to get out this story.
"I'd met this therapist, and she offered me free counseling to help me work through that bundle of emotions. She did after-hours sessions with me whenever I got the urge to stuff my face to oblivion. But then, my father found out my whereabouts. He had her killed, saying it was too risky to talk to her. 'I can't trust you won't ever say anything about the business,' he told me. I helped her family bury her body. Her teen daughter couldn't handle her death alone and nearly turned to the exact drugs I'm forced to sell." You were getting side-tracked a bit, but you just didn't have the strength to speak about your assault.

"Sleepy-" Touya started, but you threw a hand up in surrender and cut him off.
"I know, I know. I'm getting to it. It's just not very easy." You huffed out. He nodded and ran his fingers through his hair as he found the patience to wait for you to continue. You swallowed hard, trying to discern how much you could allow yourself to tell. There was never going to be an easy way to tell this, was there? With another heavy sigh, you began your story, treading lightly over the more sore wounds. 
"I didn't get pregnant by choice. It was um.." You took a deep breath. 
"It was forced upon me. The man my father appointed to be my 'chaperone', in the loosest form of that term, happened to be way too good at watching me. He would report his findings of my activities to my father and get paid handsomely for doing so. He also happened to be very much obsessed with me. He'd leave love letters and black roses on my pillow. The letters were pretty demented. I think he's always had an obsessive trait growing up, honestly. I mean, it was either one hundred percent or nothing with this man. There was no 'middle ground' or moderation. It's mainly why he was left to technology operations. We always had the best cyber security because of him. You'd have better luck drawing blood from a rock. He also did a lot of surveillance with cameras. It's how he got to be so good at watching me. The only rooms with no cameras were the bathrooms. I'm sure he's seen every single sexual act I'd ever performed in that house unless it was shower sex. He seemed to develop quite the fascination with my life. In other words, the fucker wanted to fuck me. I think what happened to make him spin out of control was when he found my positive test in my bathroom. I know he saw the last night my attacker touched me." You stopped to take a breath and looked away to gaze out of the window.