♕Ch. 7 Walk of Shame♕

A/N:

So, as you all probably noticed, I didn't post an episode for like a whole 2 months. To that, all I can say is; my bad. Honestly, I was just lazy. I swear I kept saying I'd write ch. 7 like 10 times a day and never even touched my laptop, so like sorry lmfao. I swear I'll do better next time. Anyway, this chapter may be shittier than the drug deals episode, but I'll try regardless, so hopefully it doesn't disappoint. That being said, I apologize in advance for any more unwarranted hiatuses. I plan on keeping up with my writing this time though.

---------------------------------

Triggers:

Mentions of drug distribution

Mentions of child abuse

Mentions of death

---------------------------------

Keigo's Pov:

To say you were beautiful, was an understatement to this man. Keigo thought you were ethereal, putting it lightly. He'd had the blessing of waking up before you and enjoyed how your chocolate skin naturally held a tame glow in the sunlight that bathed you both from his bedroom window. Despite the unsavory feeling of being sticky from last night's adventures --the fun ones, that is-- he felt a deep-seated familiar bliss that he couldn't quite name the cause of. Whatever it was, he knew it had something to do with you. If it was your quirk or your presence, he couldn't tell. Not that he particularly cared enough to really question which right now. At the moment, he was living his best life with his fingers tangled in your pretty natural curls; his other hand gently rubbing your belly. He recalled how he'd had the strong urge, last night, to show your twins some much-needed and highly deserved love. He was damn-near compelled to start talking to them through your belly, but other pressing matters were more important first, so he'd settled for a couple of kisses for the moment.

As his thumb slid across your protruding belly button, he felt something collide with his palm. He froze until he felt it again. Your babies were kicking and shuffling. The simple action of them doing so almost brought tears to his eyes, further adding to his confusion. By no means, was Keigo an emotionally mute man. However, being raised in the Hero Commission, he was taught to hide his emotions even in front of people he loved. To them, the mission came above everything else. Such was the life of the trophy pet of the government. He hated this life, truly. Sure, just like any other child, he idolized heroes and wanted to be one himself. Hell, even when he'd opened up his own agency, he felt that sense of freedom and accomplishment. But the commission worked him to the bone, forcing him to speed past life and all it had to offer, throw himself into the most dangerous situations, and disregard his own safety for the sake of the mission. He was sick and tired of this life. He still wanted to be a hero, but he was definitely tired of being used. No one cared about the heroes, except for the healers. However, they're so busy licking the wounds of his colleagues that he wouldn't be surprised if they'd never want to see heroes outside their own jobs.

Keigo looked down at your face, your soft features slightly twisted in pain after a particularly brutal kick happened upon a sensitive spot in your back. Keigo gently massaged it until your face relaxed and the tension in that area melted under his fingers. He thought back to how you'd had to run a bunch of drugs around the shadier parts of Tokyo with a sword attached to your back for your own safety. It hurt his heart to hear some of your story. It even hurts now, just remembering the broken up conversation that happened in the car with Dabi while you were outside dealing out doses that may land someone in the hospital or the local morgue.

~Flashback~

Dabi took a deep breath and sighed, a stressed and concerned look crossing his face as he looked in your direction. Keigo adverted his own gaze to your round, curvy form as you gripped the hilt of your sword. He couldn't tell how serious things were going to get, but he was prepared to hop out and fight for you so that you wouldn't have to.