Reverse Mountain

Talk - Thought - *Action*/*Action* - Narration

After leaving Loguetown, the Straw Hats continued their journey to the Grand Line. However, at one point they got off course, and that lead to them having an extra adventure where they met the "Millennial Dragons."

After that little adventure, they went back to their original course. At one point Nami summoned everyone in the kitchen, and placed her map on the table.

Nami: Look at this. I'd hear rumors about it, and it's drawn on this map, too! If it really is true, then the entrance to the Grand Line is a mountain.

Luffy: A mountain?

Sanji: We gotta crash into a mountain?

Zoro: You can't be serious.

Nami: I didn't believe it myself, but the map has canals that lead to the mountain. That might mean we have to go up it!

While Nami was explaining this, Usopp was in the background having problems controlling the rudder of Merry.

Luffy: Ooh! Neat!

Zoro: What are you talking about?! Even if there are canals or whatever, a ship can't climb up a mountain!

Y/N: If I push myself, I could try lifting the ship on my kaiju form.

Nami: But that's what the map says!

Sanji: Yeah! Nami-san would never say anything that's wrong!

Y/N: I wouldn't say never, but still. Believe in Nami's knowledge, Zoro.

Zoro: Nami, you stole that map from Buggy, right? Can we really trust it?

Usopp: H-Hey! Someone help with the rudder! It won't budge! Someone help!

Nami: Sanji-kun, give Usopp a hand! I can't think with all his shouting!

Sanji: Yes, Nami-san~!

Sanji tried helping Usopp, but the rudder wouldn't budge an inch.

Usopp: D-Doesn't this current seem a bit strong?!

Nami: Eh?! Usopp! What did you just say?

Usopp: "D-Doesn't this current seem a bit strong?!"

Nami: Current... That's it!

Y/N: That's what?

Nami: They really do go up the mountain!

Zoro: Are you still saying that stuff?!

Nami pointed at the map.

Nami: Look here. See? The guiding light was definitely pointing to here on the Red Line. . . Reverse Mountain!

Usopp: Hey! Little help over here!

Usopp was ignored.

Nami: See these canals here? If major currents from the four oceans all flow toward this mountain. Then the four currents would go up these canals, collide at the top, and then flow into the Grand Line. Reverse Mountain is a "Winter island," so any current that collide into the Red Line will plummet from the surface into the depths. If we screw up and miss the entrance to the canal, the Going Merry will run smack into the Red Line's rock face and get wrecked! And then we'd be at the bottom of the ocean. Understand?