Banquet/ A princess's confession?!/Goodbye Alabasta

Talk - Thought - *Action*/*Action* - Narration

3 days had passed since Crocodile's defeat. Luffy and Y/N were still sleeping, Zoro was training, Usopp and Sanji were making groceries, Nami was reading some books that she found in the palace, Vivi and Chopper were taking care of Luffy and Y/N.

A doctor was currently watching Chopper prepare a medicine.

Doctor: Oh... That compounding is amazing! Unusual, I might say... Well, it's indeed practical. It's wonderful...

Chopper: Wh-What?

Doctor: Where on earth did you learn those skills?

Vivi: Tony-kun is a doctor from Drum.

Doctor: Why! Is that so? The Drum that used to be the land of advanced medical care...

Chopper: Ahh...!

Doctor: I see... Their medicine is advanced as I thought... I've been a doctor for 40 years, but I didn't know such techniques existed at all.

Chopper: Ah...

Doctor: This is really wonderful. Though you're so young, I'm no match for you.

Chopper pulled out some tea and a chair from who knows where, and offered them to the doctor with a smile.

Chopper: *Smiles* Shut up! Don't stare at me like that, you idiot! Go away, you bastard!

Doctor: "Well, have some tea and watch as much as you like." Can I take it that way?

Vivi: I think you can.

Vivi went with two towels and some water towards the two boys. She submerged each towel in some water and placed it on the foreheads of Luffy and Y/N. She looked at Y/N with a small smile on her face.

Time Skip

Luffy woke up and stretched. Usopp, Nami and Sanji had arrived to the room.

Luffy: Boy... I slept really well! Oh? My hat? My hat! Where's my hat?! I'm starving! Breakfast! Hey, breakfast! Where's my hat?! Breakfast! My hat?!

Sanji: You just woke up, and you're already loud! And it won't be breakfast. It's early evening right now. Your hat is over there. A soldier found it for you in front of the palace.

Luffy saw his hat laying on a bed, he stretched his arm to grab it.

Luffy: Oh, good!

Suddenly Y/N woke up.

Y/N: AAHHH!!! DON'T COME ASKING TO PLAY ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS WITH A BOOGER ON YOUR FINGER!!!

Eh? Phew. It was just a dream.

Vivi: Luffy-san! Y/N-san! I'm glad you got well!

Luffy: Got well? I've always been well.

Y/N: Well, if you don't count me getting poisoned, but then cured, and getting stabbed. Then, I've always been okay as well.

Nami: You dummies! You two were in serious condition with a higher fever and stuff. Especially Y/N! Vivi and Chopper attended you all this time!

Luffy: Really? Thanks!

Y/N: Thanks, you two!

Zoro came walking through the door.