New Nakama / Island on the sky?/ Monke

"Talk" - "Thought" - *Action*/*Action* - Narration - "Y/N: You bastard...!": Threatening voice

The Straw Hats had successfully escaped the Navy, and left behind the Kingdom Of Alabasta with its new-found peace. However, most of the Straw Hats were sad and had their heads stuck out in the railing.

Straw Hats-Zoro: *Sad* "Hmmm..."

Zoro: "We did shake them off, right?!"

Straw Hats-Zoro: *Sad* "Hmmm..."

Zoro: "You know... What's with those indifferent replies...?"

Straw Hats: "I MISS HER!"

They cried out.

Zoro: "DON'T BE SO WHINY! If you wanted her to stay with us that badly, you should've taken her by force!"

Chopper: "Ahh! You're such a savage!"

Nami: "You're the worst!"

Sanji: "Moss head."

Y/N: "Insensible grass head!"

Luffy: "Three-Sword Style..."

Usopp: "Hey, wait, Luffy. "Three-Sword Style" isn't an insult."

Luffy: "Four-Sword Style."

Usopp: "The number isn't exactly the problem... Listen. You know natto, right? Even if you call natto rotten, it wouldn't--"

Usopp was interrupted when a door below them opened, and from it, a familiar voice talked.

???: "Looks like we finally made it off the island!"

Zoro: "Yeah."

Nico Robin walked out the door.

Robin: "Good job."

All the Straw Hats were shocked and hit their heads with the railing. Zoro got in a battle stance.

Zoro: "Here to avenge your organization?! I'll take you on!"

Nami: "Why are you here?!"

Usopp: *Pulls out megaphone* "Enemy attack...! I repeat...! Enemy attack...!"

They all surrounded Robin.

Chopper: "Who's she?"

Sanji: "Who cares?! She's that beautiful lady!"

Robin walked around and used her Devil Fruit Powers to swipe away Nami's weapon and Zoro's sword.

Robin: "Didn't I tell you before not to point such dangerous objects at me?"

Y/N: "Well, yeah, but that was like 2 weeks ago. And I don't know about you, but I don't even remember what I ate for breakfast."

Usopp: "We haven't had breakfast yet..."

Y/N: "Ah... :v"

Nami: "Back to the point! How long have you been on this ship?!"

Robin: "All this time... These're your clothes, right? I'm borrowing them."

Nami: "WHAT'RE YOU TRYING TO DO, BAROQUE WORKS?!"

Robin ignored Nami and looked at Y/N.