A cook's thoughts/ Ghost Ship/Skeleton

yDave: "Okay. So, before we begin, I'd like to announce real quick that I am planning on SPEEDING through the Thriller Bark. I am not kidding. I'll try my best to summarize this arc in 5-6 Chapters MAX. 

And those chapters aren't even gonna long at all. Seriously! Honestly, I think I might rush and skip so much stuff during this arc, that it may look like the book is being written by a completely different author. The reason to this is because, honestly, I think the only "important" think of this arc is the skeleton's introduction. And, well, let's just say I want to rush through this arc. . .
. . .

To get to the good stuff.

Without further ado, onto the story!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was nighttime on the new ship of the Straw Hats. The Thousand Sunny. It was, yet again, Y/N's turn to keep guard during the night. Y/N yawn as he was bored. So, he started rolling around on the lawned deck. He had nothing to do, so random thoughts filled his brain.

Y/N: "If we can't see the air, but we can see the water. Does that mean fish can't see the water, but can see the air?"

Y/N is now seen doing push-ups.

Y/N: "If poison expires, does it get more deadly?"

Y/N suddenly gasped in surprise.

Y/N: "If I punch myself and I break, am I too strong or am I too weak?
Shiiiit...
I better write this down."

Suddenly, a door opens up, and Y/N hears the steps of someone coming towards him.

Y/N: "Hm?"

Y/N turns around and sees Sanji outside the kitchen, holding a plate with some food.

Y/N: "Oh. Hello there."

Sanji didn't answer. He simply walked towards Y/N.

Y/N: "Couldn't sleep? Or what's keeping you up?"

He still didn't get a replied. Sanji was finally standing in front of Y/N. However, Y/N noticed that Sanji was looking at him with a serious expression.

Y/N: *Bit nervous* "So. . . you need something?"

Finally, the cook spoke.

Sanji: "You've been hiding something. For the last couple of days, haven't you?" He asked while the same intimidating look.

Y/N's mind:

"H-HE KNOWS!!?"

Y/N: *Sweating* "B-Buddy. What are you talking about? I ain't got nothing to hide." He smiled nervously.

A couple of silent moments went by.

Sanji: "Hmmm. Maybe it's just my imagination."

Y/N: "WOHOO!! I'M SAVED!! :D"

Y/N was cheering inside his head, but his attention shifted, when Sanji placed a plate infront of him. The plate had a single piece of meat.

Sanji: "Eat. You need energy for the night."

Y/N: "Giving me food? Oh, hell nah. Something's wrong."