Brook the Skeleton

yDave: "I just wanna point out the fact that this Chapter and the next 4 or 5 that I realease are gonna feel really rushed, lazy and maybe even boring, because I really wanna get Thriller Bark Over with, okay? I wanna get to good stuff as soon as possible!! So, I wanna apologize with all of you in advance if it seems that the quality of the writing and the chapters drops a bunch. Also, I wanna thank you for being so patient with me. I finished my first college semester and I'm on my christmas holidays. However, during the holidays I'll be traveling and moving a lot, so writing might be a bit difficult. I'll try my best to make up for it, starting January 7th when I'm done traveling, and until the end of the month, before I go back to college. I mean, even right now I'm at my Grandparent's home, but the connection is kinds trash ngl. So writing here, might not be the best option.

Anywho, sorry about that confusing ranting. Bye bye!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brook: "Yohohoho!! A cheerful greeting!! Good day to you! I shall be imposing upon you here on your vessel! I am the dead and skeletonized Brook. It's a pleasure to meet you!!"

Franky/Zoro/Usopp/Chopper: "Don't be stupid!! What the heck is he!"

Brook: "Yohohoho!! My, my! They're harsh!"

Usopp and Chopper were equipped with crosses. The skeleton walked over to Robin.

Brook: "Goodness, aren't you a lovely lady? May I please see your panties?"

Y/N opened his mouth to say something, but Nami was faster, and threw her shoe at Brook.

Nami: *Shark teeth* "Stop that, Harassment Skeleton!!"

Suddenly, Usopp showed up with his anti-evil equipment. He tried to ward off the skeleton with it, and the skeleton slowly backed up. Chopper applauded Usopp, and they proceeded to call Brook an evil spirit. Brook asked where the spirit was, just to receive the rude awakening of the two telling him he was the evil spirit. Luffy and Y/N laughed at the whole situation.

Zoro: "Hey, Luffy!! Y/N!! What's up with this guy?"

Y/N: "You see, I was proven wrong."

Luffy: "Isn't he funny? I had him join our crew."

Zoro: "No, you didn't! I won't allow it!"

He turned towards Nami.

Zoro: "Nami!! Why do you think you went with them?! You were supposed to stop Luffy from running wild!!"

Nami: "I am ashamed. . ." She sighed while holding her head.

The skeleton laughed and walked to the closest door, before raising his arms and suggesting having dinner.

Nami/Zoro/Sanji: *Shark Teeth* "That's not for you to decide!!"

Everyone headed into the dinning room. Brook began complimenting the ship. Franky took the compliment, which got him a warning from the cook to not get chummy with him.

Brook: "But I can't wait to eat! I haven't had a decent meal in decades. I've had to endure terrible agony every day as the skin on my belly caved in until it touched my back! But since I'm a skeleton, I don't have any skin on my belly or back!! Yohohoho!! Skull joke!!"

Luffy: "Skull Joke!!" He laughed while repeating the last words that Brook said.

Y/N: "Skull jo--! Ow!!" He was about to do the same thing, but a painful bonk from Nami stopped him.